Clear all

Sigil left on my door

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 drew
(@drew)
Topic starter

Not sure if this actually is a sigil. But it's weird as all hell and need to post about it.

This was found taped to my door today and I have no idea why.

Posted : December 27, 2020 6:16 AM
 drew
(@drew)
Topic starter

Here is an image of it. I have others but they are too large.

Posted : December 27, 2020 6:19 AM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

drew wrote: Here is an image of it. I have others but they are too large.

Lemme apologize in advance if you're not looking for advice. Cause this post is way too much fun.

If I came home and that shit was on my door, I'd remove it and dismantle it out back, while laughing at it. I'd focus my mind on my dominance over the piece, visions of pissing on it, or growing till my head was in the clouds and picking it out of my teeth. Anything that reinforces my dominance over it. Laughter reinforces dominance nicely.

Try to achieve a mindset of laughability at the thought that this little craft show is gonna effect your trajectory in the slightest. Spitballs against the battleship, baby! Maintain this mindset as you dismantle it thoroughly.

If you fear it, it can bite you. Don't fear it. Feel stronger than it.

Then it's time to play Naked and Afraid with your unwoven hillbilly macrame', (good, belittling epithets reinforce your dominance). I'd burn it. Do something ritualistic. Utter annihilation. If it ain't just kids, the sonuvabitch'll be back with something smaller to hide on your property. Ritualistically destroy it and claim dominance over the thought form. Do this any way you like- simply stating it like a baddass can work. That way, when the little punk hides the next one under your mulch, you don't hafta worry about it.

Ten to one, it's a buddy of yours fucking with you. Or random kids. If it ain't, kick ass and take names.

And then maybe start making an enemies list?

That's what I'd do. If somebody put that on my fucking door. That ain't cool.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : December 27, 2020 3:12 PM
(@lazer)

my view, a model of the web shaped prison bars that is used to keep us from leaving this planet.
I see it, and wonder why its not talked about more. It is not something that comes and goes, it is there all the time.

Posted : January 1, 2021 5:54 AM
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

I spoke with a Wiccan friend. She said it’s for safety and protection of your home.

Posted : January 3, 2021 6:48 PM
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

ddriordan wrote: I spoke with a Wiccan friend. She said it’s for safety and protection of your home.

I nice neighbor? Someone from your past? My friends/neighbors left wine and beer on my porch today. We all belong to the Church of Liver Toxicity.

Posted : January 3, 2021 11:56 PM
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member

ddriordan wrote: I spoke with a Wiccan friend. She said it’s for safety and protection of your home

This is Brilliant! God damn, it's nice to have knowledgeable people around!

Where I come from, it ain't cool to perform magic on someone unless they have asked you or given you their permission.

I'd still be suspicious... but that's me.

Damn thing coulda used a post it note - "Hey, welcome to the neighborhood from John and Marge across the street!"

Otherwise, I get the message - "Welcome to the neighborhood from your new neighbor - The Blair Witch."

The Church of Liver Toxicity gave me a belly laugh. Good intel, ddri!

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : January 4, 2021 8:21 PM
(@jack_daft)
Estimable Member

I agree. Something like that without introduction is a statement.

but it’s probably just some local teen thinking it was funny.

Posted : January 4, 2021 11:11 PM
ddriordan
(@ddriordan)

I think drew may know who left the blessing. It’s been my experience that someone will spill the beans eventually. Text from an ex or wave from the neighbor? Also, we haven’t heard a word from drew. And I know that I walk around with wine-colored glasses, but I like to think there’s still random kindness in the world. Even if it comes in the shape of someone else’s religious belief. But, don’t get me wrong, an ex can be pretty creepy.

Posted : January 5, 2021 5:08 AM
Share: