Clear all

SAIC

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Wow, a 25% turnover rate due to job related murders. Not sure I would venture to even drop off my resume' at that place.

Posted : November 27, 2016 4:12 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Saic seems to be a big one in the Military-Industrial-Complex (MIC). Another source of information about SAIC is from Judy Woods in her research of directed-energy weapon used on the 9.11 attacks.

Posted : November 27, 2016 8:12 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Thanks Bill. I made it through the whole 3+ hours. I went into Portland, OR in about 2000 to hear Steven Greer in a downtown church. It was just UFO disclosure and not the false flag disclosure. He was also then, as he is now, that proponent of free energy technologies that are hidden from us being made public for the general betterment of human and planetary life systems. I was hoping when I got to talk to him that I could get the needed time to lay out my gravity/energy ideas, but he was focused on insiders' info, and I was an outsider, just putting a lot of twos and twos together, coming up with gravity generation (I consider the term: "anti-gravity" to be a misnomer, as I have stated elsewhere on this forum) and free energy from the same mechanism.

Posted : November 28, 2016 1:54 AM
Share: