Clear all

I'm worried. Where is Patrick Jordan?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

If anyone heard the interview with Patrick, you will know his take on our oppression.

He has been instrumental in my further reading, including the works of biochemist Gilbert Ning Ling, and Professor EdgarMarch Crookshank (late 1800s). These guys are ammunition for the fight ahead, and I urge everybody to get hold of their books ASAP.

www.Gilbertling.org has now been suspended, and the very important letters he wrote to fraudulent Nobel laureates are now not available.

Patrick always wrote back to me when I emailed him, and he sent out copious emails everyday himself to his 'listers'. These have stopped abruptly, and I have not heard from him in nearly two months, and am very worried. If anyone knows anything PLEASE post here. I've asked Greg to shout it out too.

Anyone out there?

Posted : January 25, 2017 11:54 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

Do you have an update on this?

Posted : January 26, 2017 10:09 PM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I do not.
- as I said, it's been nearly two months now.

I hope that enough people care that we can find out. He had plenty of people on his email list that will be getting really upset with his absence.

The last thing I heard from him was that he was going to do short YT videos. I suggested he do one on Gilbert Ling, and he was super enthusiastic about it.

Posted : January 26, 2017 10:28 PM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Is this sign of life?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmMTGJjzwYWiu-93mMSnmXw

Oh and I'm very pleased to say that www.gilbertling.org is functioning again.
Everybody with working synapses should download those papers.

Posted : March 24, 2017 7:00 PM
Share: