What's in the ...

Notifications
Clear all

What's in the Elite's hidden hand right now?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I wonder if there is something else that we are missing during this time of chaos. We see what the Illusionists are pointing out, or letting us see, so I wonder if there is even more they are trying to take our focus away from... or hiding from us altogether?

The "Elite" controllers of today's society are the students of ancient occult Illusionists who were masters of control and manipulation using strategies that incorporates a very deep understanding in every aspect of the physical, mental, social, symbolic and spiritual constructs that make up our experience in this reality. It appears that the mindset and thought processes of these people shows clear signs of sociopathic and disassociative behaviors to the point where its obvious that they live in a different reality and moral system. To me its obvious these individuals take our reality, as well as life itself, as more of a game, or platform, to showcase the extent of they're understanding of this "Matrix" and ability to manipulate and control.

With this realization in mind I think we can all agree that one of the "go-to" moves they employ is to get the masses to focus on a certain situation (or multiple situations) to create a blind spot where they can either get away with doing something, setting things up for the next act or hide something that they want to get away with. This leads to the question: Are we in a manufactured blind spot where we are focusing on what they manufactured with their one hand so we won't focus on what the other hand is doing?

There are a multitude of things that we have to focus on right now:

-Political issues like the Presidential election, Anti-Trump, recounts, voter fraud, hacked polling, everything Russia, ISIS,

-Race baiting wars in the form of Black Lives Matter, refugee intrusion, immigration issues, terrorism, anti-white campaigning and they attack Trump and supporters for this, too

-Elite gossip and happenings with all the WeikieLeeks, PissaGhate and behind the scenes blackmail. (Spelling is to avoid certain searchbots)

There is much, much more going on right now but those are just some of the things we have to keep us busy and focused on. So it leaves the question: If this is what we have been allowed to see and focus on, what the hell are they hiding or keeping our attention from?! I think Pissaghate is certainly something we should continue to focus on whether they are baiting us as a way to discredit alternative media or just to get us to focus on while they are doing other things. But what else could be going on that we aren't focusing on?

Let's hear your thoughts and suspensions. I really think there is something else they don't want us to know about.

Posted : December 18, 2016 2:45 AM
(@bluehootie)
Eminent Member

wow - we could work on this one all day. It's a huge question/thought. I'm going to default to the old standard here.
The Thirty Six Strategies of Ancient China by Stefan Verstappen (I don't know how to add links, apparently)
Video and Audiobook on Utube... The book is always best 🙂
Right now, the only thing I'm wanting is Obummer's 8 years Null and Void. If the birther thing turns out to be a fake... Nothing he signed should be up held.
happy day, CR

Posted : December 19, 2016 11:23 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Very good. Speaking of China, I have noticed Chinese in positive influential roles in movies more and more, then I caught wind that they have a lot of money in the studios in Hollywood. I guess they are in negotiations to buy all 6 studios? The Cl!nton's have many ties with China, also... which is scary all by itself.

I think N@TO is trying to start WWIII any way they can, they are desperately trying to push into global carbon taxes and Obuma is signing things thru last minute like his life depends on it. All of these are crucial but not being looked at. I just wonder what else we are missing.

Posted : December 24, 2016 8:43 PM
(@bluehootie)
Eminent Member

I just wonder what else we are missing.

hmmm?

Posted : December 24, 2016 11:30 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Ahh yes... Extra-Terrestrial contact. Rumors of E.T. contact in the Antarctic, huge increase in near Earth objects and fireballs that might be a debris field pushing in from an inhabited Planet X/Nibiru rouge planet getting close enough for contact and maybe even contact (disclosure) of a non-human species with whom we share Earth with?

Interesting. It makes you wonder.

Posted : December 25, 2016 5:48 PM
Share: