looking for like mi...

Notifications
Clear all

looking for like minded people to join my podcast.

6 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Idefix
(@enlightenmewithronny)
Topic starter

Hello THC members. im new to the podcasting game. don't need any more quest for this month but looking for some people to talk to next month.

my podcast is Enlighten me with Ronny. if everyone shows up that i have booked for this month i have great starting pool. 3 episodes out already.

but would love to talk to some other people that i don't listen to or know. if u are interested send a massage. what topic or topics u have in mind to come and enlighten me about. Don't be shy

Quest so far: Dr.Jessica Rose, Nate from reality czars, Ricky varandas from The ripple effect.

coming still this month if they show up. Buffalo & Leggs from false reality check, Andy from deep share. Scott from Rebunked and last but not least the mother fucking octupos Charlie robinson.

ofc Greg if you a nigth off and wanna do something u are allways welcome. But again people shot me a DM and lets talk life, conspiracy or cooking recipes from your grandmother. no topic is to small or to big. 

https://ronnysnellman.podbean.com/

live free or die trying.

Posted : June 8, 2022 9:20 PM
(@scottkb425)
Eminent Member

I would go on your cast to talk about mine lol. And have you over to talk about yours.. I think it'd be fun.

"I'm Kris Burns and I don't think you know me."

Posted : June 11, 2022 8:26 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Just listening now.  Do you want some feedback?

Posted : June 16, 2022 1:04 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

What a great interview. Well done. 

Posted : June 16, 2022 1:59 PM
Idefix and Idefix reacted
Idefix
(@enlightenmewithronny)
Topic starter

still looking for more THC people to talk to. don't be shy

live free or die trying.

Posted : June 25, 2022 6:16 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

@idefix ha I would have 10 ten years ago but I have forgotten more than I remember nowadays. 

Posted : June 25, 2022 8:28 PM
Share: