Notifications
Clear all

27 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

Then we come to full circle. Where do the karmic laws originate? In order for there to be any law there has to be a governing force. A law not enforced is not law by definition. Lets assume the karmiac laws are in place. If they exist, it would be one of the two possibilities. It would be supernaturally mandated, where the spirits who confer with the elites have no possibility or choice but to oblige to the governing force. They are forced to compel like robots, which dosent hold up well, or they have a choice. Each choice has a consequence. Each purchase is a debt that must be paid. It seems the buck is getting passed.

If I told you, that the vehicle on the road was my car and I left my wallet in it. Would you please mind getting it for me? As your leaning in the car, you get a club from a friendly police man, and get arrested. Who's going down for the crime? Not me. I hope. They hope.

What one guest said stuck with me. Most people seek political office to help people for the greater good. But, it would be naive to believe that the reciprocal is not true. Some people seek political office purely to do wrong. To hurt.
I guess in a nutshell, it seems like the mischief makers are trying not to suffer the consequences, regardless of the pathetic excuse. Or maybe, the spirits have a no fucks given attitude, after all, they know their judgement already.

Posted : July 5, 2018 3:29 AM
 wget
(@wget)
Topic starter

naphtha wrote: Then we come to full circle. Where do the karmic laws originate?

Something else to explore prior to citation.

Or maybe, the spirits have a no fucks given attitude, after all, they know their judgement already.

Vicious circles of preordained and preknown judgement? Why would the spirits have interest in perpetuating such a situation? Wouldn't that suggest certain blind spots in their foreknowledge?

Posted : July 5, 2018 6:53 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

i think thats another type of karma. maybe its real complex. this video explains it well. why we keep coming back here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq96oMojIfU

Posted : July 5, 2018 7:32 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

That’s assuming they do have foreknowledge. I don’t think they do. I think they are beings much like ourselves, except the human emotion aspect is removed, so that’s why they never understand our ration or decision making. I think their foreknowledge would be as deep as mine. If I murder somebody in the middle of town, it doesn’t take a Chrystal ball to know I’ll be going to jail. The punishment is the jail, the judgement is the court proceedings. I’m over here assuming I’m going to be found guilty, and going to go to jail. So what do I do? Run from the cops, get in shoot outs and try to get out of it. The idea is, they have to ante up for breaking the rules.

If the idea of karmic laws are accepted to any degree, then you are forced to accept the idea of consequence and judgement. And those questions lead me back to the beginning. Where did these damn rules come from, if they are true.

It’s like a flow chart. Is karma real, yes or no. If you say yes, then you only have a few options. Are the laws mandated divinely or cosmically? If you say no to that, then I don’t see how it could be a law. It all changes depending on how you answer each rung of the flow chart.

Posted : July 6, 2018 6:05 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

Its like Ras was saying in the book of Enoch. When the beings came down, around 212 I think, their leader said “I fear you will not agree to do this deed and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of this great sin. And the others said let us take an oath and bind ourselves by mutual implication not to abandon this plan but to do it.” They know their judgement because they know fully the offense they are committing.

Posted : July 6, 2018 6:44 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

What if its not foreshadowing or asking permission. What if its literally the magic? All the colors, signs, etc are designed to bring about the event itself?
For example what if all the signs pointing to 911... Neos passport, the Simpsons 911 vacation brochure, the canal passage height of 9'11" in the Terminator, back to the future, were designed to grease the skids for the event itself?
Either just in our minds or part of setting up the spell itself. Laying out the magic circle etc.

Posted : July 18, 2018 8:11 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

metalegs wrote: What if its not foreshadowing or asking permission. What if its literally the magic? All the colors, signs, etc are designed to bring about the event itself?
For example what if all the signs pointing to 911... Neos passport, the Simpsons 911 vacation brochure, the canal passage height of 9'11" in the Terminator, back to the future, were designed to grease the skids for the event itself?
Either just in our minds or part of setting up the spell itself. Laying out the magic circle etc.

that sounds like sigil type magic.
tipping the probability scale in its favour.

But what would be the point of all this sigil magic to make it happen- as you would still need a few people to organise the event and the cover up and the misdirection after the event. Maybe be long time planning and those things were placed to both muddy the waters after the event and to warn those in the know.

It's hard to say but in Civil law there is a thing about giving notice before action is taken.
There's also a phrase "the controlling mind" for example a shop floor worker is not accountable if he is following instructions or policy made by the board of directors.

Posted : July 19, 2018 8:40 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

what if it was the opposite where the good people make the bad beings or people what to do. take this and shut up. you are free to do as we tell you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI

Posted : July 19, 2018 5:07 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Have you heard of the hungry ghost realm in Tibetan Buddhism? Dead people who are so attached to the material realm they want to get back - Buddhists have a spirit houses outside there house 1 for the gods and 1 for their ancestors - they offer food and drinks to keep them hapy and in that house.
They say if you have a chink in your spirit/Self and not give offerings the hungry ghost ancestors can live vicariously inside you - so they can enjoy the material things of life.

Posted : July 20, 2018 3:04 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

ive heard if your real depressed spirits can enter you or if you are drunk. weird stuff always happens when im drunk. or drunk and depressed. screw both of those.

Posted : July 20, 2018 6:28 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Depressed is often linked to lack of Self - an empty space for "Spirits" to enter

Posted : July 20, 2018 7:48 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

bump, i acedently mad a new thread. i was wondering why bad people dont have bad carma, even though they go against the way the universe works and right now the planet probably wants us all dead. bad people sometimes die from something like cancer though. good people die from all the crap in the world i guess.

ill just copy and pace and maybe i can delete the thread

i know lots of good people that are having lots of problems and if realy bad people had problems that good people had they would be too tired to do evil stuff. are we puting bad karma on echother? or is it nature trying to git rid of anyone because we are all like a paricite? but somehow they dont work with natures power? or do they put 5g out because we want it and we kill ourselves and they go ok sure you can have it if you really want it? maybe that was kinda the same as what i said at first. anyone think they know something...

Posted : December 14, 2018 12:50 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: