Notifications
Clear all

27 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
 wget
(@wget)
Topic starter

I've noticed a reoccurring theme on this show is a notion of the Nefarious Shadowy Elite (the NSE, or insert your favourite interchangeable term) being able to get away with what they do because of foretelling, or at least hinting at, what they're going to do, which supposedly frees them of any karmic responsibility. It's an interesting proposition, but the theme never seems to be explored in any depth.

For example, what if the beings they revealed their plans to had neither the intellectual capacity, the time, or the choice (etc.) to understand their meaning? It would be like a fisherman writing something along the lines of

WARNING TO ALL FISH: IF YOU BITE THIS LURE, IT WILL HOOK INTO YOUR MOUTH AND YOU WILL BE PULLED OUT OF THE WATER.

Presumably the fish had no way of understanding the warning.

When anthropomorphised, the scenario becomes comparable to stories of the Tower of Bable. That is to say, is the NSE still karmically off the hook if those who it supposedly revealed its plans to in advance had no way of understanding it?

Posted : June 30, 2018 8:08 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

It's a good question, and probably one that I've struggled with since the beginning of my waking state.
The way I feel about it is that, those who commit such crimes against humanity can't/won't ultimately escape their karmic payback. Sooner or later, they'll have to face the consequences of their deeds. What they are doing, by life extension, cloning of bodies and consciousness transplants, seems to me like a way of prolonging this incarnation in order to "escape" judgement Day.
I think Mark Passio was talking about this as well, the herd controlling the herd, so that the "shepherds" don't have blood on their hands. It seems like a fallacy to me though.

Posted : June 30, 2018 11:28 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

What if THEY could warn the fish in such a way that was comprehensible by the fish, but the fishes own incredulity meant they did not heed the warning as it would never happen them because they are so well informed and clever enough to spot a false bait, and so they ignore the warning.

Giving notice and "ignorance is no defense" is part of common law, so if the notice was in writing but you never learnt to read then that's your own ignorance.

Posted : July 1, 2018 2:53 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

ive heard that white people or anyone non balck have the blood of the reptilians or whatever and we will have to pay for everything. that sounds racist but it kinda makes sense with what you guys are talking about. if you didnt do anything how will you get bad carma? unless you have the bad peoples blood. ive heard how if your great great grandpa was cursed it could pass on to you. thats kinda different though, but both you cant get rid of. that sounds like a very smart being would do.

Posted : July 3, 2018 11:07 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

sirujux wrote: ive heard that white people or anyone non balck have the blood of the reptilians or whatever and we will have to pay for everything. that sounds racist but it kinda makes sense with what you guys are talking about. if you didnt do anything how will you get bad carma? unless you have the bad peoples blood. ive heard how if your great great grandpa was cursed it could pass on to you. thats kinda different though, but both you cant get rid of. that sounds like a very smart being would do.

The white / black race thing is a divisive control mechanism - try this about root races and how each epoch race has the full spectrum of skin colors, but each epoch can over lap with the one previous and be still present when the next starts.
So it could be said, indigenous people around the world could be from the previous epoch and Judeochristain people are from this current Kali Yuga Epoch race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM

Posted : July 4, 2018 5:11 AM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

I think most of the foreshadowing comes to us through hollywood and entertainment producers in general.
Because consumers seem to have a taste for content that involves or suggests themes of destruction, mental enslavement, and the decline of morality and intelligence, then that is what they will continue to feed us, both in "entertainment" (consider the etymology of the word) , as well as in the "real world".
I do wholeheartedly believe that the NSE considers it "permission" to give us what they feel we need, based on the success of their campaign thus far.
How I think it will all end; the 3fold law of returns pretty much sums it up.
What each of us can do personally; demand a higher standard from content creators, and above all, know thyself and become more responsible for what we allow in through our senses.

Posted : July 4, 2018 2:45 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

i barly watch tv and movies. i have nightmares of reptilians though. they are scary and they have many tricks. you pretend your not scared and then they scar you, then try and kill you. i have weird dreams all the time though.

races need to come together, instead we are all into religion or doing drugs. thats deviding us a lot

Posted : July 4, 2018 5:51 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

I used to have recurring nightmares as a child, of creatures coming to destroy me. Not just kill me, but utterly destroy me. To other people they appeared human, but I saw them as abominations.
It wasn't until years later that I was discussing dreams with a friend, and we realized we both had the same nightmares as children, and also that we lived near each other at the time, but didn't meet until years later.
In recent years, since I have become a spiritual warrior, the demons and other creatures of the dream realm have no power over me. I still face evil in my dreams, but they are not nightmares.
I would recommend you don't watch as many videos online, and spend more time connecting with divinity and building your spiritual armour.
I don't mean any disrespect by this, I know you said you don't watch that much media, I just believe it's good general advice for everyone.

Posted : July 4, 2018 6:14 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

sometimes im fine but life never gets easier. ever since a kid its been this same thing. ill try to be spiritual

Posted : July 4, 2018 6:42 PM
 wget
(@wget)
Topic starter

@magic123 what you're describing sounds more like 'pathological marketing feedback loops' than 'permission' to me. A bit misguided to conflate the two concepts, no?

Posted : July 4, 2018 6:53 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

wget wrote: @magic123 what you're describing sounds more like 'pathological marketing feedback loops' than 'permission' to me. A bit misguided to conflate the two concepts, no?

What I said was that I believe "they" interpret it as permission.
Yes, I agree with you, there is absolutely a difference. You and I can spot the difference, the NSE cannot.

Posted : July 4, 2018 8:21 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

To wget
I definitely agree with your fish analogy as well.
As Ras Ben recently stated on THC, these "elite" communicate
in the language of the muses; symbolism. This is a language not spoken by the masses, any more than fish speak english, but it does influence them on deep psychological levels nonetheless.

Posted : July 4, 2018 8:46 PM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

sirujux wrote: i barly watch tv and movies. i have nightmares of reptilians though. they are scary and they have many tricks. you pretend your not scared and then they scar you, then try and kill you. i have weird dreams all the time though.

races need to come together, instead we are all into religion or doing drugs. thats deviding us a lot

You are correct sirujux, they do have many tricks. Deception is what they have to resort to out of fear. When you have no real power over something/someone, the only option is to resort to trickery and deception. I'm not preaching Christianity here, but Satan is the father of lies, and that means a great deal symbolically.
I am a stage magician by trade, and to quote one of my mentors, "we teach truth through illusion, and illusion through truth".

Posted : July 4, 2018 8:55 PM
 wget
(@wget)
Topic starter

The cynical exploitation of marketing feedback loops, to the extent that those caught up within them are more or less deeply physically and psychologically incapable of granting permission, reminds me of so-called "autoimmune diseases" attacking the body. For example, lupus. In contexts of pathology, I wonder if there is a connection beyond analogies and puns.

Posted : July 4, 2018 10:39 PM
 wget
(@wget)
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: I think Mark Passio was talking about this as well, the herd controlling the herd, so that the "shepherds" don't have blood on their hands. It seems like a fallacy to me though.

Wasn't MP making a simple dichotomy between 'order givers' and 'order takers' and bizarrely attempting to attribute all karmic responsibility and blame to the latter? Or am I misremembering?

That episode had me thinking of Hannah Arendt's concept of "the banality of evil" to say the least. It seemed completely lost on Passio.

Posted : July 4, 2018 11:12 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: