Clear all

Just felt an Earthquake in Michigan

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

12:07 we had a 4.0 earthquake in Galesburg Michigan. Anyone else feel it?

Posted : May 2, 2015 5:24 PM
(@erongari)

Had a friend in the chat room from around Davisburg MI say she felt the quake. Sounded like it was a first for her. Being from California that is a normal occurrence and nothing unusual for me.

Posted : May 3, 2015 1:59 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

That's cool that you know someone who felt it too. Its just so rare here in Michigan.

Is it just me or does it seem like the Earth is much more active right now than the norm?

Posted : May 3, 2015 2:15 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Wow, yeah. Ol' Mother Earth is getting pretty active these days. I'm inclined to chock it all up to natural Earth changes but my spider senses tell me its has something to do with the electromagnetic influences of the Sun or some kind of planetary/galactic alignments (or both) and there is more to it than what we are being led to believe.

With 74 NASA scientists having died within the last 2yrs or so, earthquakes occuring more frequently and in obscure places, 5+ volcanic eruptions with more on the way by threatening to erupt soon and strange atmospheric weather anomalies occuring all over the world the past 3 yrs (current southern California recent rainfall and weather report for one instance) I am open to considering all sorts if speculations.

I started a Planet X/Niburu thread that didn't get much action so maybe a "Sun activity", "current earth activity" or even a "Holy shit, the plant is going nuts!" thread might get some play?

Posted : May 19, 2015 2:30 AM
(@quintron)
Eminent Member

You guys should check out Suspicious Observers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ if you haven't already. Ties in with the Electric Universe view of things.
Sometimes I wonder if these missing scientists aren't getting re-purposed somewhere else; DUMBs or Mars, who knows?

Posted : May 19, 2015 9:50 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I thought about them being repurposed but they are dead, not missing. Reguardless, it seems like they are trying to keep them quiet about something big. It might not have anything to do with Earth changes at all but I think they might be related to them in some way.

Posted : May 19, 2015 2:16 PM
(@quintron)
Eminent Member

Yeah, I've only heard about it in vague terms as something remarkable - like the bankers. A quick scan of http://worldtruth.tv/list-of-dead-scientists-assassinated seems to indicate at least one possible theme around diseases and associated fields. Obviously, there would be a lot of other plots and unrelated fatalities as well. As usual all we can do is use it as another speculative piece of the puzzle. DNA targeted pandemics do seem like a must-have option for any megalomaniac psychopath contemplating world domination.

Posted : May 20, 2015 9:19 AM
Share: