Clear all

Greg interviewed on The Alexxcast

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I hope I'm not messing up a surprise Greg has for us but I figured our humble host might keep it to himself for a while so I wanted to share the news.

Greg was invited on The Alexxcast podcast to be interviewed on his thoughts, ideas and theories on everything weird and conspiratorial. If you have been around THC for a while you may know already that Alex was on the free THC site on episode 99. You can listen to Alex talking about occultism, chaos magic and he gives a rundown of the tarot followed by giving Greg a tarot reading for The Higherside Chats here.

Alex discribes his podcast saying that he and his guests discuss forteana, books, mysticism, booze, metaphysics, spirituality, movies, writing and other random nonsense.

You can find The Alexxcast on Stitcher, Itunes and http://www.alexxcast.com/

Its so great to be able to hear Greg give his opinions and share his thoughts and theories. Enjoy 🙂

Posted : May 28, 2015 1:45 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

No prob, Hammer 🙂

Posted : May 29, 2015 11:37 PM
(@erongari)

I first learned of The Higherside Chats when Greg was interviewed on Out Of the Box when it was part of ATS Radio. I was impressed with his interview and have been a THC fan since. Thanks for that heads-up, I will be listening to the Alexxcast.

Posted : May 30, 2015 1:06 AM
Share: