Clear all

Hitlers banksters (bis and others)

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

Hi,
I mentioned to a friend who is not into "conspiracy" that WW2 would not have been possible
without certain banks (BIS for example). I've read few books about this, but I thought there
was an easy-to-consume movie called "Hitlers Banksters", that I hand out to interested persons,
but I can't find it anywhere.

Can anyone recommend such movie/documentary?

I would want the documentary to at least explain the creation of BIS, how it was used
to plunder conquered countries, the Bank of England, other english and american banks,
(and swedish), the connection to IG Farben, and the hole economical side of the war, before and during.

Thanks,
Claes

Posted : February 22, 2021 8:27 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

George Bush senior's dad was the only banker who was charged with nazi collaboration and had his bank taken from him. Then his son and grandson became president of usa, go figure.

Posted : May 31, 2021 9:20 PM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

Good for the bushes, probably less good for the rest of the world. Coming from a smaller country I don’t want to spend to much time badmouthing my countries acts during ww2, let’s settle with that it requires a couple of books.

But I wonder why the Bush family even felt the need to enter politics, while in my country another dominant family did not feel the same need. Perhaps this can be seen as a positive thing for US, if one is desperately trying to pinpoint positive things.

Posted : June 27, 2021 12:14 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I’m pretty sure the documentary Thrive (the first one, which is available for free) mentions about it, although its not an in-depth. Maybe James Corbett did a show

This is a fiction film but I do recommend Inside Man (2006) if you haven’t already. Kinda jives with this topic and it’s executed well for a Hollywood film (and a solid cast)

Posted : June 27, 2021 7:31 AM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote:
I’m pretty sure the documentary Thrive (the first one, which is available for free) mentions about it, although its not an in-depth. Maybe James Corbett did a show

This is a fiction film but I do recommend Inside Man (2006) if you haven’t already. Kinda jives with this topic and it’s executed well for a Hollywood film (and a solid cast)

Thanks! I’ll make sure to look into them both.

Posted : June 27, 2021 9:25 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Someone doesn't want us to watch the documentary Banking with Hitler (1998) produced by BBC Timewatch, for obvious reasons. The doc has been scrapped from the visible internet
All I could find were links to archives that have copies of it (alas none have an online digitized copy available) or this nice article about it.

https://cosmolearning.org/documentaries/banking-with-hitler-1998/
I'd be curious to watch it also! if anyon has clues, sharing is caring 🙂

Posted : June 27, 2021 4:10 PM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

Oh! I knew there was a documentary. I’ll see if I can find it. Have special credentials for finding stuff but I’ll try, and if someone finds it, please post. BBC sometimes shares their stuff outside of UK, even though it’s unlikely for this documentary. Thrives and the other one looks fine too.

Posted : June 27, 2021 6:18 PM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

I think this may be it:
[MEDIA=dailymotion]x537w3l

Posted : June 27, 2021 6:23 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

claxclinton wrote:
I think this may be it:
[MEDIA=dailymotion]x537w3l

You’re amazing!! Thanks for finding it, will keep this one for personal archival

Posted : June 29, 2021 6:25 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Found this book about the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) from peaking at James Corbett's bookshelf.
It's called Tower of Basel (2013) by Adam LeBor

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XC86LCR/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

Posted : July 10, 2021 7:21 PM
(@claxclinton)
Topic starter

Yes, I think I've read it, but cant find it in my shelf. Probably tried to make someone else read it who didn't return it.

Posted : July 30, 2021 11:14 AM
Share: