Clear all

George Noory. Shapeshifter.

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

A listener sent me these two pictures he took with George Noory. The cat's out of the bag!

Posted : November 16, 2015 11:22 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Ahh ha! That explains a lot. ... or it could be a shutter speed screw up, but lets just go for shapeshifter. It makes more sense ;0)

Posted : November 17, 2015 1:45 AM
(@awakendlion29)
Eminent Member

Thanks for posting that Greg!Thought maybe I made myself look like a nut job now I feel a bit validated. No way it was shutter speed I've taken a million pictures and have never gotten that. The ONE TIME I take a picture with someone famous and that happens... Donald Marshal might not have sounded like the most sane guest but when the evidence stacks up... so HAPPY I joined THC+!! Hope I can shake the Hand of Greg Carlwood one day!

Posted : March 18, 2016 10:50 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Well there isn't any doubt about that.
~George Noory (when there certainly is doubt about that)

I get so tired of George Noory, even with the most positive guests possible, he always just has to invoke the dark side. The positive messages he gets from guests never seem to sink in. His support for classes of professions, i.e., the police, never flags, no matter how many instances of bullying and brutality can be found in evidence. The navy information officer is still on the job.

Too bad George Knapp didn't get the nod when Art Bell went. Just my two cents.

Posted : August 28, 2016 10:40 AM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

i felt validated reading your comment on the subject Satyagraha. EVERYTIME he says, "well, there's no doubt about that." i think.... no, there is doubt about that specific topic.

he's a gatekeeper. and a horribly transparent one. NOW'S the timee for: "there's no doubt about that"

Posted : September 7, 2016 6:59 PM
(@northplaza)

NOW it all makes sense.

😉

He's trying to be the nice alien.

I have no opinion one way or the other, actually.
Not about the Noors-man.

I resubscribed to Coast, but I'm having trouble finding shows I really really want to hear.
It's more load the app to go to sleep.

Programming.

Posted : January 3, 2017 7:10 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

My PC records it for me every night, but there are few shows where I'll want to hear the whole thing. At least that way gets rid of the one third commercials with fast forwarding, and I don't give someone with tons of money another fifty bucks a year. I can take a few of the guest hosts, and still, the best is George Knapp. Noory continues to piss me off by cutting off interesting lines of thought, both by his guests and his callers. I really don' like the "Open Lines" which he's now doubled. I call that his "me" shows. And, when I used to try to get a call through, I never once did. Yet, I hear the same callers over and over. What's that all about?

Anyway, I listen for the guests, not the king of Coast to Coast.

Posted : January 4, 2017 1:52 AM
(@nateg)

I think coast to coast is dead. Podcasts like THC have put it to shame. People are tired of the same softball inteviews and the same guests over and over. And the DAMN COMMERCIALS! it takes forever to get to any point on C2C. Its all commercials

Posted : January 30, 2017 8:30 PM
(@gunshy)
Eminent Member

Hmmm, I can't see the images. Am I just an idiot and I'm missing a link or something?

Posted : February 8, 2017 3:26 PM
Share: