Clear all

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Guten Tog,All

Let's start this posting by asking if you, solitary practitioners, use any form of music with your conjuring?

If so, who/what?

It is no secret that music carries dense charges and can communicate with us in ways that a million spoken words could never do.

As you might have noticed,
*smiles sheepishly*
E.B ,TOOL & NIN really make my esoteric butter melt.
Who melts yours?

Why?

B-cuz of the CHARGE.

This is YOUR charge. Other people are not required to understand your charge.

For example,
A LOT of people I know think TOOL's music sounds scary and scattered & generally don't "get it". That's okay. The subject of your conjuring doesn't have to get it to be effectively used.

This is due to their current maturity level or maybe they just don't like Prog Rock-who knows. It really doesn't affect your magick any.
Pick something that truly moves you.

The only thing that matters is where that music brings you & how it makes your Energy attach to the spell or rite you are performing.

Working some intercession magick, maybe you're into Trent's unbelievable talent.

Working Protective magick, maybe Lorenna Mckennitt or Dead Can Dance fit your bill.

Working Offensive magick, then you'll need something that turns your spark into a wildfire.

Although, Music is not required to work your Craft,it sure as shit can add layers of complexity and intrigue to the voodoo who-do that You Do so well.
PLUS, some entities truly fancy our musics.

Anywho, What do you think? Your input is always interesting & welcomed!
(Even if we don't agree.
ESPECIALLY
if we don't agree.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

Posted : August 10, 2018 3:48 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

did you know trent made the soundtrack for quake? i was watching doom 2 on youtube like i always do, and then a documentary of john romeo came on. im going to listen to it, its ambient.

Posted : August 11, 2018 2:49 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

sirujux wrote: did you know trent made the soundtrack for quake? i was watching doom 2 on youtube like i always do, and then a documentary of john romeo came on. im going to listen to it, its ambient.

No shit. No, I didn't know that. Rock!

Posted : August 11, 2018 2:57 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

genxgemini wrote: No shit. No, I didn't know that. Rock!

it reminds me of the dark industry podcast. i wish i still had those podcasts. maybe its somewhere on the internet. back in 2010 i was gore15 on globalhardcore.com. now its siru, the r is still there. music forums were the only forums i was on untill later so many forums and they almost all have died.

Posted : August 11, 2018 3:50 AM
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member

Wow, this kicks ass. Yeah tool for sure. I love string instrumentals. All different covers of tool are a great example. There's nothing more moving than violins cellos and guitars by a fire. I enjoy pink Floyd while star gazing as well. I have so much to learn of magick but I've seen it's power. I love Metallica's instrumental call of ktulu and Orion. Some metal is very soothing without the screaming lol. But after learning more about weaponized sound frequencies MK Ultra I wonder how much of my music is sacred and how much is corrupted.

Posted : August 15, 2018 8:51 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

thunderchicken wrote: Wow, this kicks ass. Yeah tool for sure. I love string instrumentals. All different covers of tool are a great example. There's nothing more moving than violins cellos and guitars by a fire. I enjoy pink Floyd while star gazing as well. I have so much to learn of magick but I've seen it's power. I love Metallica's instrumental call of ktulu and Orion. Some metal is very soothing without the screaming lol. But after learning more about weaponized sound frequencies MK Ultra I wonder how much of my music is sacred and how much is corrupted.

DOUBLE LIKE**

Posted : August 15, 2018 10:44 PM
Share: