15 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

very interesting indeed. there are a few good videos on YT about some other potentially man-made structures in the GC. the temple of isis, etc.

Posted : August 10, 2018 6:27 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Oh,JESUS(over there in the corner)!
Now you are
reeally talkin' my language,DW.

Viva G.E.Kincaid!

Posted : August 10, 2018 7:06 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

dwrex wrote: https://fourthdimensionalrecovery.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/proof-that-pyramids-exist-in-the-grand-canyon/

Are you familiar with the Kincaid/Smithsonian story from 1909?

Posted : August 10, 2018 7:34 PM
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

genxgemini wrote:

Oh,JESUS!
Now you are
reeeeeally talkin' my language,DW.

Viva G.E.Kincaid!

.... woah!

Posted : August 10, 2018 8:48 PM
(@myalienartlife)

Definitely saving the rough map to my desktop and putting in my must hike locations. It's 5 hours away... I'll have to pick one place and look into trails... hmmmm I'm thinking the locations are not going to be as easy to get to as I'm thinking. Anyone explored these personally???
I'm sure National park site has a trail map...

Posted : August 11, 2018 1:11 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

dwrex wrote: .... woah!

Wacky-bizarro stuff,eh?
That's a deep Arizona rabbit hole there.

Posted : August 11, 2018 1:22 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

myalienartlife wrote: Definitely saving the rough map to my desktop and putting in my must hike locations. It's 5 hours away... I'll have to pick one place and look into trails... hmmmm I'm thinking the locations are not going to be as easy to get to as I'm thinking. Anyone explored these personally???

Hey Lady,
What did you think about that crazy lightning last night??
Love it!*

Anywho, there are a few Grand Canyon threads in here. One in particular was with Sacroff (whom I haven't seen around in awhile).

We were discussing potential exploration of these places too. You too,DW.
Check it out if you wanna=)

If you do decide to head up, I know of a rad spot to camp to reccomend.
If you don't mind getting a lil' primitive,that is.

Posted : August 11, 2018 1:30 AM
(@myalienartlife)

Yeeesh, it was baller, so many layers!!! There was also a river in the street around midnight that kicked ass. My cat refused to leave the house to poop. He was cranky about it cause he would have drowned. Tough decision.

Posted : August 11, 2018 1:44 AM
(@myalienartlife)

Ooo that one's near Walnut canyon... hmmmmm possibilities...

Posted : August 11, 2018 1:46 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

myalienartlife wrote: Yeeesh, it was baller, so many layers!!! There was also a river in the street around midnight that kicked ass. My cat refused to leave the house to poop. He was cranky about it cause he would have drowned. Tough decision.

Posted : August 11, 2018 1:48 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

myalienartlife wrote: Definitely saving the rough map to my desktop and putting in my must hike locations. It's 5 hours away... I'll have to pick one place and look into trails... hmmmm I'm thinking the locations are not going to be as easy to get to as I'm thinking. Anyone explored these personally???

damn, i really wish i was so close to that area. id be up in there with the quickness.

Posted : August 11, 2018 4:30 AM
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I read some information (I'm not sure how legit it was because I've never been there myself) that said a lot of the hiking spots that lead to these sites are closed off to the public due to the fact that THEY dont want people discovering the secrets of the grand canyon

Posted : August 11, 2018 4:46 AM
(@dwrex)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

myalienartlife wrote: Yeeesh, it was baller, so many layers!!! There was also a river in the street around midnight that kicked ass. My cat refused to leave the house to poop. He was cranky about it cause he would have drowned. Tough decision.

Ha! Baller ! Good word

Posted : August 11, 2018 4:48 AM
(@myalienartlife)

dwrex wrote: I read some information (I'm not sure how legit it was because I've never been there myself) that said a lot of the hiking spots that lead to these sites are closed off to the public due to the fact that THEY dont want people discovering the secrets of the grand canyon

I think the issue will only arise if there isn't a trail nearby. Hiking without a trail over there would be intense... all they'd need to do is not have a trail over there. Not having enough water alone will take out the stragglers XD JK most die from aircraft crashes... weird.

Posted : August 17, 2018 3:56 AM
Share: