Notifications
Clear all

fourth grade Illuminati

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@quartertwothree)
Topic starter

Hey, I just thought this was sort of funny and not many people I know would appreciate it, so thought I'd post it here.

I work as a substitute teacher, and I was subbing in a fourth grade art class not long ago. The kids were coloring these designs that they had created on some fancy paper. The main art teacher that was in there leading the project was walking around and stopped next to one of the kids at his desk. She said something to the affect of: "Those are interesting colors you're using, what made you pick them?" And this fourth grade kid goes: "Those are the Illuminati colors." The teacher's eyes kind of got this, "huh?" look, and the kid's friend chimed in with: "Yeah, the Illuminati has certain colors they like to use," or something like that.

I asked one of the kids where they learned that, and they said "YouTube." They went on to explain how YouTube has tons of videos about the Illuminati and what they're up to. The main teacher was just kind of like, "uh huh, whatever," but I thought it was pretty cool that these two fourth graders were interested in that sort of thing. Took me by surprise. It's the only time I've encountered young kids that seemed interested in that kind of topic.

Posted : February 22, 2016 10:35 PM
(@dumbox97)

That's pretty funny.

Posted : February 22, 2016 11:31 PM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

Haha, that's funny. Thanks for sharing! I sometimes play around with the idea of learning about these conspiratorial topics earlier than I did. It would have been cool to be familiar with these concepts in the fourth grade.

Posted : March 8, 2016 2:22 AM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

I worked for an event rental company for years, delivering bounce houses and games and such, as well as doing magic shows.
Once I was at a middle school and kids were drawing on the tennis court with chalk. I couldn't help but notice someone had drawn a giant caduceus with the word HERMES written under it. All I could say was woah.
Multiple other times kids have called me illuminati confirmed when I rock a pyramid or anything esoteric.

Posted : July 7, 2018 4:37 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Haha, that's fricking awesome.

Posted : July 7, 2018 4:57 PM
(@chewbaccas_ammo_belt_3-0)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxY33rGoWg
Eh they are pretty blatant about indoctrinating children these days. I remember seeing these types of images in cartoons when I was a child but nothing of this nature and on this level. The days of "ACME" and the chaos magician archetypes (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Animaniacs) ended which then transitioned and moved to the masonic cartoon network in the early 90's. Check out the logo for the cartoon network as well, can it be any more obvious. It would not surprise me if kids knew anything about the Illuminati.

Posted : September 14, 2018 3:13 AM
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNi5sfeBNQ4

Posted : September 14, 2018 3:39 AM

Posted : September 14, 2018 4:14 AM

as above so below

Posted : September 14, 2018 4:17 AM
Share: