Clear all

Cosmic Disclosutre series / Gaia TV free trial surfer

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
trished40
(@trished40)
Topic starter

I just signed up for the 99cent Gaia TV trial because of the cool old-looking graphics of space-aryans and hollow earth tunnel maps on the "Cosmic Disclosure" youtube ad that pops up on everything I watch now... I have no kind of investment in the validity of anything on this channel yet besides the kundalini yoga classes.

I've never heard of David Wilcock or the guy with the perm he interviews in almost every episode, are there any running "controlled asset" theories/intese hater threads on these guys running loose on the internet?

I'm aware of the secret Scientology affiliations of other broadcasters on the network. And I'm stoked to see all of Jay Weidner's movies are on there. Any other recommendations of quality content to be found would be appreciated.

Posted : December 8, 2016 9:58 PM
trished40
(@trished40)
Topic starter

hmmm http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1086498/pg1

Posted : December 8, 2016 10:20 PM
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

Goode's claim that the energy from the sun is in increasing makes for a falsifiable hypothesis. There seems to be many occult threads that suggest more of us need to pursue astronomy for ourselves.

Goode seems self-consistent and honest, but I do not yet see enough evidence stacking up.

The Sphere Beings key to his narrative very closely match beings from an encounter my wife's Australian pen pal had leading to the design of this interesting divination tool: www.soulbud.com

None of the critical comments on the above top secret site back up their claims with evidence.

My guess is that Goode is legitimately channeling something but who knows what.

Very interested to hear what the THC crowd makes of his info.

Posted : December 9, 2016 2:30 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Thanks for this thread. I've been on GAIA for almost three months now and I enjoy it immensely. The shows like Cosmic Disclosure & Wisdom Teachings (more science-based) are amazing resources for anyone into this subject. You may not agree with everything but it's highly backed-up by credible sources. Wisdom Teachings is more science-based with whole seasons on the geometry of the universe (amplituhedron; fractal photon universe; pyramid vortex technology w/ N.Kozyrev; Ascension)

Just based on these two shows, I am planning on renewing my subscription. Every week there are new episodes with fascinating info, which you may want to take with a grain salt but are great nonetheless.

I myself hadn't known David Wilcock too well prior to Gaia but have since read his latest book Ascension Mysteries and it's an incredible book with the part 1 BIO/Part 2 Ascension/Hidden mysteries related.

For those of you more interested in the science of the source field (which he hypothesizes is the singular source of all space, time, energy, matter and biology) I recommend reading his books The Source-Field Investigations and Synchronicity Key (in that order). He also has video recordings of each book talks.

To give you an idea of the shows, in the last episode of Cosmic Disclosure David and Corey were talking about "Life after Ascension" which for those who don't know is this solar flare event that is slated to happen soon and will be a major trigger with many leaps, not the least with our collective consciousness, but will also act as an EMP blast to basically wipe-out the A.I.-Dracos stronghold currently leashing our higher-governments. In that time, we are to expect all modern electronics to fail and gradually lead to the release (aided by benevolent ET alliances and ourselves) more advanced technologies, some of them including zero-point energy devices and even consciousness-driven technologies. Corey also talks of a another benevolent ET faction he has interacted with, who have undergone a very similar chain of events in their recent past (New-World-Order type government control, and Ascension type solar flare "reset" and today a peaceful society that has much better understanding of their relationship to the Universe and other ESP-type abilities developped).

This is far too long for me to transcribe here the full conversation but one of the topics that keeps coming up is this idea that, We on earth, collectively co-create our reality and so what path we take on will ultimately depend on what we project inside and out to the world and amongst ourselves. Corey often talks of the so-called optimal temporal reality (aka best-case scenario path for us humans) but that whether or not we reach that will all depend on how we deal with it collectively.
they also discuss the impacts of a FULL-Disclosure (including occult rituals done, like Pizzagate, crimes against humanity, and much worse things going on) that likely won't happen. Instead a more gradual, step by step disclosure more likely, to reduce the likelihood of everyone going panic mode.

This is just a brief summary of what I have on top of my head. Needless to say, it would make for a great episode on THC!

Posted : December 10, 2016 8:36 PM
Share: