Notifications
Clear all

Any Info? George Floyd

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@brynodawgfoo)
Topic starter

My cousin texted me a post About George Floyd being a Free Mason does anyone have any more information about this?

Posted : June 1, 2020 7:17 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

I have so many questions about this.

Wouldn't it be funny if the revolution started and we "conspiracy theorist" were at home unaware?

Posted : June 1, 2020 8:59 PM
(@brynodawgfoo)
Topic starter

metalegs wrote: I have so many questions about this.

Wouldn't it be funny if the revolution started and we "conspiracy theorist" were at home unaware?

well the saying goes “the revolution will not be televised” unless they pulled a fast one and decided to televise it after all haha

Posted : June 1, 2020 9:40 PM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

Thats a great point! Maybe this is going against what the Empire wants? If this were a false flag it would be unavoidable. (it would be a media spectacle)
Edit: Just saw Trump is calling for the national guard to quell the protests. The chilling part is that he threatened use of the US Military if the states dont lock it down. Posse Comitatus etc.

Posted : June 1, 2020 10:38 PM
(@brynodawgfoo)
Topic starter

metalegs wrote: Thats a great point! Maybe this is going against what the Empire wants? If this were a false flag it would be unavoidable. (it would be a media spectacle)
Edit: Just saw Trump is calling for the national guard to quell the protests. The chilling part is that he threatened use of the US Military if the states dont lock it down. Posse Comitatus etc.

Yeah man it’s crazy out there it’s going to be interesting to see what happens. I live in California and a lot of the surrounding cities now have curfews Beverly Hills has a curfew of 1pm-5am

Posted : June 3, 2020 2:03 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

brynodawgfoo wrote: Yeah man it’s crazy out there it’s going to be interesting to see what happens. I live in California and a lot of the surrounding cities now have curfews Beverly Hills has a curfew of 1pm-5am

How is a curfew different from the pandemic isolation? You get in double trouble like speeding in a construction zone? I know there are different rules for different places but damn.

Posted : June 3, 2020 4:46 AM
(@brynodawgfoo)
Topic starter

metalegs wrote: How is a curfew different from the pandemic isolation? You get in double trouble like speeding in a construction zone? I know there are different rules for different places but damn.

Seems the same but now businesses are closing earlier around 5-6pm including fast food but the alert they send out says you’re only allowed to be out if you’re
to and from work and emergency workers today the curfew is 9pm-6am

Posted : June 3, 2020 9:27 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

For anyone interested, Olé Dammegard was interviewed a few days ago on The Melt podcast. Of course he’s suspicious of George Floyd’s murder being legit and makes some interesting observations. One though that I thought wasn’t well researched was whether Floyd was a Minneapolis resident. It sounded like he didn’t go beyond a google search; said there were only 3 Ppl named George Floyd and none were age 46 (nor even 40 something). MN criminal court records (Hennepin County) show a George Floyd born 46 yrs ago with court records. However, this wouldn’t necessarily invalidate everything else Ole cites.

http://www.mncourts.gov/Access-Case-Records.aspx

Posted : July 2, 2020 11:54 PM
Share: