Clear all

Tennesse

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:26 PM
 gray
(@gray)

Hey, all - I'm in Nashville. Born in Colorado, grew up in Northern California to age 33 (with single years in Chicago and Xalapa), then 21 years in Nashville. Would love to talk with anyone in the area. Dear Red Pill Wizard, please spell the name of the state correctly, lest we fuel a damaging stereotype. (There are two Es at the end of the name: Tennessee.) THANKS!!! love y'all!

Posted : December 30, 2015 2:55 AM
(@postretro)

Greetings from Knoxville Tennessee

Posted : March 8, 2016 12:21 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

Greetings from Memphis fellow Tennesseans!

Posted : December 11, 2017 6:11 AM
greengenie
(@greengenie)

In Chattanooga atm.

Posted : January 22, 2019 1:13 AM
(@boydd)

Hello Tennesseeans ~ we're a married couple, moved to East Tennessee a year ago. If you're near Knoxville/Sevierville/Maryville (lots of villes) area, we'd love to hear from you.
Even if you're farther away...you never know... if you're passing through maybe we could get together.

Posted : June 20, 2019 8:30 PM
(@wolf1122)

Memphis area, checking in! Nice to know a few like minds are out there....

Posted : November 27, 2019 6:13 AM
Wax Heretical
(@wax)

Greetings, all! I'm here in Knoxville and I know that I'm not the only one here that listens to THC. Hit me up and we'll do a meet up!

Posted : April 20, 2023 12:25 PM
(@akeith2002)

Just moved to the Greeneville, TN area... we should plan a meetup around Knoxville sometime.

Posted : December 13, 2023 9:37 PM
Share: