Clear all

Texas

23 Posts
22 Users
3 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:26 PM
(@zigor)

Howdy!... yep, I went there.

I'm interested to see if there are any other Plus members who are in Ebola, Muhammad Drawing Contest, and President killing central. That's right, DFW. There have been some interesting times around here as of late...

Posted : June 4, 2015 3:47 PM
(@onceandfuturedude)

Yo Yo! I guess I am the third and as we all know 3 is the magic number-
Even though they have lessened somewhat, those strange Irving earthquakes must be included in the conspiratorial inventory for the df-dub.

Posted : June 23, 2015 7:04 PM
(@tedhead)

Hello from Houston, but I visit relatives in the DFW area. Lived in this strange state all of my life. Been listening for about a year, just became a plus member. Stay safe!

Posted : February 22, 2016 7:49 AM
(@don-data)

Well, now we can add Austin to the TX Plus posse, y'all.

Hello from the belly of the beast.

Posted : March 9, 2016 2:44 AM
(@tedhead)

I know there are only five of us here, but if anyone can let us know whenever there is a conference or anything interesting going on in the state, let us know! We live in a weird state with lots going on, not to mention the JFK connection. If anyone decides to visit Houston, give a holler! We're in this together...peace!

Posted : April 26, 2016 5:05 AM
(@jackajm)

Hello, I live in Dallas near the downtown area. Its good to see all of these Texas Members here, and I can now breath a sign of relief to knowing that Im not just the only one here who questions everything!

Posted : July 11, 2016 10:26 PM
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member

I live just north of Houston.
But I'm Swedish...

Posted : July 19, 2016 1:48 PM
(@14erintucker)

DFW here too. It's good to know there are other thinking people in N Texas.

Posted : October 1, 2016 3:41 AM
(@red4truth)

Live southeast of Dallas in the piney woods of east texas. Does anyone else see the constant chemtrails in this area? I recently addressed the three main tv channel meteorologist regarding these "strange" clouds in the sky. Only one responded back assuring me that it was just contrails. Sure is a lot of condensation in those skies!

Posted : April 10, 2017 1:33 AM
hurmanetar
(@hurmanetar)
Eminent Member

Hailing from East Texas

By the way, now that I am officially off the Trump Train and jumping on the Fuck Trump train... I made some bumper stickers and t-shirts for Texans if anyone is interested:

Make America Texas Again
SECEDE.

https://www.zazzle.com/make_america_texas_again_secede_bumper_sticker-128664511726759847

Posted : April 10, 2017 7:50 PM
(@hamstertoes)

A witch in Austin, but my roots are Midwestern. Not sure about this whole Texas thing yet....

Posted : October 31, 2017 2:05 PM
edwardbates
(@edwardbates)

H-Town Come Down. Been listening to nothing but THC since I found it. All my other podcasts just seemed to slip away. Born here but grew up in PA, college in NC and some time in MA. Been back in TX since 2007. All about a THC meet up here in Houston if anyone is down.

Posted : December 1, 2017 7:56 PM
(@byteenable)

Been in Austin since '98. From Houston. THC is another recent stop on my quest for truth, justice and the American way. So far, it looks like everything is a war waged on Christ. Next question is why are we here in this existence? What is my mission?

Posted : April 8, 2018 4:16 AM
(@melindy)

joining in here cuz ima native texan, raised in one of the older big D 'burbs
currently in playas de tijuana as a poker refugee
would claim the birthright though if independence happens 😛 😛

Posted : April 10, 2018 5:45 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: