Notifications
Clear all

Australia

24 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@mq22266)

Hi Aussies, Im in the blue mountains just outside of Sydney, couldn't go on with just one hour of THC. Love it. Been listening on you tube and it is great to get solid alternate news and views. GC does a great job keeping on topic but also building the great store of info and knowledge. This is the first page I've loaded since just subscribing just now. Parochial already? ryhmes with paranoia, sort of. I love the mind and what humans can do with theirs. greetings to any Aussies and to anyone who wants to get down here and check out our kind of wackiness - from Mystery big cats and Yowies in my neck of the woods to Bizarro political pranks and general mayhem of Oz culture lit bright in the public square with cameras rollin'. EG did anyone watch our prime minister eat an onion down in Tassie? Is that a book or a movie, 'The Onion Eaters'?
Anywhoo, Im here, welcoming myself, tapping on a keyboard on the THC website. Love it.M

Posted : July 7, 2015 4:57 AM
(@mikegant)

g'day, I'm from Sandstone Point near Bribie Island, north of Brisbane.Hi to all.

Posted : September 12, 2015 8:42 AM
 mo93
(@mo93)

Hey fellow thc's. Would all the unbelievers in Melbourne please stand up.

Posted : October 18, 2015 10:05 AM
(@bjlimmer)

Anyone keen for a THC meetup in Brissy?

Posted : January 30, 2016 6:57 AM
 Tree
(@tree)

I'm down 🙂

Where were you thinking of having it?

-tree

Posted : February 11, 2016 4:28 AM
repco
(@repco)

Hi all, I'm Pete and live on the Gold Coast, if you spot an old bloke walking around in THC tee shirts say hello..
I have been doing a fair bit of research into the lack of earth curvature, pretty UN-explainable findings..
Before you jump all over me about crap like gravity, spin, heliocentric etc I.m not interested I just want to know three simple things; where is the curve, why don't the moon phases match what we are led to believe and lastly why aren't the suns rays parallel?

Been listening to Greg for ages, love the way he interviews, would be lost without the podcasts, they keep me sane on the daily trek from the Goldy to Brisbane.

Posted : February 13, 2016 7:24 PM
(@choicebro)

Hi, i'm in Sydney and have been a member for 3yrs. Only just joined the forum.

Posted : April 2, 2018 8:15 AM
(@cheriethc)

How's it goin? From Geelong Victoria here 🙂

Posted : May 11, 2018 11:42 PM
Zae
 Zae
(@zae)

Love from Sydney, Australia 🖐️ 🤠 

Posted : January 30, 2022 4:18 AM
Page 2 / 2
Share: