Clear all

Ireland

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:34 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Well I don't live there but I hope to get to Ireland one day. I'm part Irish... whether that's the good part or bad could be up for debate 😉 I think Leprechauns are real and all governments are corrupt.. they are all either bought off or blackmailed by the same people.

Posted : May 2, 2015 7:27 AM
(@erongari)

That reminds me of the Grand Masonic Lodge in the heart of Washington DC, I've never been there but isn't it amazing where those lodges crop up? Right in middle of the law-makers stomping grounds. Coincidence? I'd guess not.

Welcome aboard.

Posted : May 2, 2015 8:02 AM
(@theorphanedendorphin)

Another Paddy signing in here. Been listening to the show for ages and finally decided to take the plunge and get a subscription as the shows seems to be getting better since the subscription was introduced. The discovery of Crrow has been great and has got me reevaluating everything I thought I knew about the moon. I'm looking forward to listening back to his full length shows. Also cant wait for the Graham Hancock episode to happen, I only recently got round to reading Fingerprints of the Gods and I loved it. And Graham always makes a great guests on other(mainstream) podcasts so on THC he should be even better.

anyway, howye folks?

Posted : November 7, 2015 6:28 PM
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member

Just joined plus. Also from Ireland (Dublin). Interested in THC gatherings, if ever there's any interest.

Posted : July 30, 2019 12:56 PM
Share: