Clear all

Canada

47 Posts
35 Users
8 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:36 PM
(@littlenicky)

Oshawa Ontario The home of the infamous CAMP X where Allot of Action happened there during WW2 and post war. My Great Uncle was the personal Bodygaurd to the first Russian Defector Igor Gozenko was kept. He gave up numerous spies during the cold war

Posted : June 23, 2015 9:10 PM
(@miranda)

Hi! I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. 😊

Posted : June 29, 2015 2:37 AM
(@littlenicky)

It is good to see some like mined Canadians. THC is some stimulating stuff

Posted : July 6, 2015 1:11 AM
(@ja11en)

T.O.
... the Meeting Place

Junction area

If anyone is looking for photography, drop me a line
http://www.wetpixels.net/

Posted : December 28, 2015 2:46 PM
(@mrloverboy)

Wow. More people from quebec.

Chu dans le coin rosemont.

Cheers

Posted : January 11, 2016 4:18 AM
(@gnat60)

Parksville BC

By FAR the best program I have listened to, the only one I ever paid for as well.
Greg is a master interviewer and the guest are ummmm out of this world!

Posted : March 18, 2016 11:03 PM
(@lightsoff77)

Little Italy, Montreal. Great show I'm a new subscriber long time toker and even longer time experiencer of the strange and other-worldly 🙂

Posted : March 21, 2016 1:42 AM
cooniebee
(@cooniebee)

"Temporarily?" In beautiful, historic Kingston, Ontario. Glad to find "awake" friends...I drop little hints in my sphere of influence and people glaze over or laugh abashedly. I'm sure inside, they're yelling "please don't wake me up"!
Lucinda

Posted : May 6, 2016 10:18 AM
(@marcyplayground69)

Hello Parksville!!! I live on Gabriola Island 🙂 Your shared message is my sentiments exactly!!! Greg and THC are the only podcast I have ever subscribed too and have been a listener for over two years. Good to have another Bc islander aboard!!

Posted : May 25, 2016 10:31 PM
(@marcyplayground69)

Hello THC+, Greg and fellow Canadians!!! I reside on the beautiful gulf island of Gabriola, just east of Vancouver Island, BC. My awakening was realized and nurtured upon moving back to my native BC, to Vancouver Island and now Gabriola. The level of vibration and enlightenment is gratifying and encouraging. Gabriola has an abundant communal community, very active environmentally and removed from the corrupt cabal, for now. We are feeling the capitalist and NWO agenda. THC, and Greg, have been my mentor, and my admiration and support is without end. I openly share the podcasts, the insight and the knowledge to a scattering of sheep and cockroaches who fear the downed fences and glaring lights of reality. Don't ever stop being the beacon Greg!!! You are our humble stoner host with the most <3

Posted : May 25, 2016 10:43 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Hi all,
Great to see fellow canucks here! I'm from Vancouver, BC. I'm always down for a nice chat 😉
Peace

Posted : June 21, 2016 11:46 AM
(@everythingwasroses)

Another Hello to all here from Vancouver Island. I'm impressed to see so many of us!

THC is also the only program I've ever paid for, and definitely worth every penny. Keep up the great work!

Posted : August 20, 2016 12:45 AM
(@lance)

Roberts Creek, British Columbia here...cheers.

Posted : October 19, 2016 1:44 AM
(@corey)

Tuning in from Saint John New Brunswick 🙂

Posted : October 23, 2016 12:33 AM
Page 1 / 4
Share: