The Great Manifesta...

Notifications
Clear all

The Great Manifestation engine, And why they want control of it.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@qwertycoder)
Topic starter

Hello folks this is going to be a large span post. What im going to discuss is the Great Manifestation Engine.

First I’m going to talk about some Proofs for me that Human attention and intention is a force that affects reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnvJfkI5NVc

The Global consciousness project has shown incredible data regarding the focus of human attention and its effect on Random number generators.

http://noetic.org/research/projects/mindatlarge

They did a smaller scale Version of this experiment at Burning man 2013. Which takes place in the Nevada black rock desert, Miles from any other humans.

65,000 people were there and because this place is so secluded it offered a uniquely more suitable experimental environment. What they do every year is gather around a giant circle with the man in the middle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjJ3NDAAUI4

I myself have been to a couple local Burns in GA, Alchemy and Euphoria. The burn is one of the most incredible experiences. The energy at play is something that has to be experienced and I think that feeling you feel, that energy is the same force that affects reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdmlVsn_7No

Here is one of the Burns I attended in GA. And even watching the video, that feeling rushed in.

So another Big experiment or project that has increased my belief in manifestation are the experiments of Masaru Emoto and his experiments with intention and its effects on water. http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

The experiment shows that Thought, speech, attention, intention, and even written words can affect the way a water crystal freezes.

I really want to find a way to emulate this experiment as If this is true than it changes everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN3PBFxV3Xw

At 4:10 of this video it shows an experiment where different people using the same source of water placed drops on slides and there were some amazing finds. The drops that each individual dropped were similar to the others done by the same person, but different people had completely different looking drops. Which could signify an energy output that comes out of each person and affects the water.

Ok now that I’ve established a couple reasons for my hypothesis I’m going to talk about The Massive operation to control the hearts and minds of the people and utilizing media to enact there programming and If Manifestation is Real then Simple programming the mind of the viewer is a part of the plan. What the true goal is to control reality through the hearts and minds of the people.

If we are cocreators of reality than the people that found this out would 1. Not want it known (believed) by the general public. And 2. They would make every effort to steer this mechanism. That is what all our media and Television and NEWs/politics is for. It is the mechanism of yoking the manifestorial power of the people.

They call them Stars, And in astrology the movements of the stars is a reflection or echoes of the movements of consciousness and energy. Think about how much power/ attention some stars have and what they can do with their words. They have a particular gravity that subtly shifts the cultural consciousness. “We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.” I haven’t seen this in a while but I remember it all the time growing up. My grandmother always said “My programs coming on soon”

What if its not programming for you, but through you and amplified out into reality. Shifting and sliding about the forces of the universe to bring upon whatever the goals of these manipulators are.

See how the stars and celebrities take on social and political issues, this is utilizing there power to shift their fans. It’s a trickle down of control or attempted control, they are moved and told what to do by their managers. The people experience it and assimilate these ideas into their minds, and then they become talked about and spread.

There is most obviously a Play to grab our attention in many ways, to steer us and fill our heads with thoughts that aren’t our thoughts. Because our thoughts have power.

So now I want to talk about the increase in synchronicity and glitches it the matrix and other oddities that can be explained by how society evolved.

So imagine a Prehistoric man or tribe of men in the Stone age. This person would have a very small collection of ideas in their head. They would have concepts of rocks,trees,animals,people,sky,water… so and so forth, accumulating new concepts and ideas. Fire, Hunting, Agriculture, Husbandry, Building, Fishing….. And more and more concepts and data built up in the individual and cultural complexity.

There became more and more things and people to interact with and therefore created more complexity. More things to focus on and people once they began communicating began to connect the consciousness in a deeper level. A lone man just has his ideas, but once multiple people began interacting people had shared thoughts and ideas that became belief’s.

Lets fast forward to the creation of countries and states. This created distinctly different groups and collections of ideas. We have more and more thoughts and decision’s to make. If each decision creates a reality where you made that decision and a reality where you didn’t, then that means reality and Universe splitting has been increasing exponentially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9IMJAcbjs

The addition of the Personal vehicle was a huge thing. We are able to travel and experience more because of this invention. The world becomes smaller and more interconnected.

Think about when you get in your car you are introducing a plethora of variables, every car and person you pass could crash into you thus changing your whole day, and depending on the accident can affect much more.

This interconnectivity is most amplified by the internet, every piece of data and thing you experience can subtly alter your decision making ability.

So with all this being said where we are now is a world with the ability to have a massive amount of people able to view an event live and put all their energy into that event. There are many more minds looking at a lot more of reality than ever before. With all of these manifestation engines pushing and pulling reality into the shared experience we have, and many people not knowing they have this ability there ends up being alot more noise.

I think that noise could represent the Mandela effect. There are so many minds interconnected that the collective power has increased, but as we do not collectively control it could create Dissonance in reality.

We have seen flip flops in multiple Mandela effects and this could be a factor of the dissonance in the collective consciousness. I think with more and more people coming to the conclusion or belief that Reality is shifting or something is happening. The belief in that may amplify the effect.

“Seek and ye shall find” Therefore Do not seek and you will not find. If you’re looking for purpose in the universe the universe will be interpreted by you in a way that offers clues to this purpose.

Synchronicity is the seeing of significance and metaphor in a data set or experience which the magnitude of that synchronicity and the depth at which it affects you is based on the level of improbability you view the sync. I think that everyone has a threshold to believe in magic, that threshold is different for every person and is based on that person’s upbringing and ideas they have taken into their being.

There may come a time that pushes you over that line to make you say “Hmmm maybe there IS something deeper here” Once that point is reached I think it creates a feedback loop between you and the universe. Once you make this link in your mind then you become more aware there for you notice more and once you notice more these syncs either become more frequent OR you are simply more aware of them. Whichever it is, the result is the same. You become open to clues and cues from reality itself, the same way one would look at a dream and interpret that dream. The idea that reality is more dreamlike and dynamic than previously thought begins to teach you through seemingly mundane experience’s.

For instance if you See a significant number like 11:11 or another sync like that then try and remember what you were just thinking about, You can use this method to look deeper into everything. The value we take out of an experience is the level at which we are able to assimilate this experience into our reality. Instead of it being a “You had to be there” moment its more like a “You had to be ME moment”

Posted : August 30, 2017 11:58 PM
(@qwertycoder)
Topic starter

Cont...

I think of Westworld and the Hosts inability to even SEE that which clashes with their programming. Delores says “Doesn’t look like anything to ME”. The Hosts had a programming element which protected their psyche from cognitive dissonance with blindness of the thing that would initiate cognitive dissonance. This is exactly what happens with people in reality, if something challenges your core foundational beliefs then your brain sees this as an attack on your EGO and the people and teachers that helped shape your foundational beliefs. This initiates a fight or flight response where you get angry and that anger acts as blinders not allowing you the lucidity to process this new information or experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQ512JgDbw Not the original, it apparently is A wide spread MEME.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe

This comic really “illustrates” (hehe) what im trying to get across.

All of our previous experience is compared to the current experience and offers context for why we put value on certain data points or ideas. The value is determined by the experience and the odds of whatever happened occurring.

Simply looking at the clock at 11:11 is not truly that improbable. But having a bird fly into your window making a ruckus which got you to glance over at the clock and it happens to be 11:11. That would be more improbable. Then you go outside and see another of the same type of bird perched on the tree in front of you. Its like a snowball effect with the value in the eye of the beholder. If the person sees value in a synchronicity then the person will interpret reality in a way that highlights the improbability of future events.

TLDR: Manifestation is a real underlying force in the world, With human intention and attention being the driving force. The powers that be may know this which explains the massive campaign to control the hearts and minds of the people and guide the narrative in the way they prefer.

If you think about it from the elites perspective, they prolly don’t want silly peons manifesting their reality. If you can get everybody on the same page and to believe the same things then reality becomes more solid and controlled. The elites perspective could be “ Reality is being created by everyone and so if I want to control this I need to get people to think the same things.” The more variable thought between people the Squishier and more dynamic reality can be.

Thanks for reading and please comment or ask if you don’t understand any parts of what im saying.

Posted : August 30, 2017 11:58 PM
Share: