Clear all

Tesla

12 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@sylviatrilling)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Can anyone point me to good info on Tesla that has not been corrupted by the mainstream?

Posted : November 19, 2015 6:28 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

It seems that most things you find on Tesla has been corrupted. There is slivers of evidence to a different story that you read in most places. I would suggest reading as many atricles and books written by Tesla himself to try to get a feel for who he was.

He had an assistant by the name of Arthur Matthews that tells a different story of Tesla in his later years. If you look at pictures of Matthews abd Tesla, the resemblance is pretty shocking. Some say that Matthews was Tesla's son. Matthews was very close to Tesla up until his death. There is an audio recording of Matthews speaking about how Tesla did not die penniless at all, but had invested wisely and had plenty of money at his death. He also tells about Tesla having invented a wireless video system. I would suggest looking for this audio clip and giving a listen to Tesla's son try to spread some truth about his father.

Give this link a quick read also.

I have been a Tesla fan for some years and have done many hours of research. If you read his books, letters, articles, patents and his quotes you will no doubt get a great feel for who he was. While he WAS a "showman" of sorts, to bring attention to his inventions for the purpose of getting financial support, keep in mind that he was the inventer of many of the most important technologies that are the corner stone of modern civilization. Many of his inventions have only been improved upon by modern parts and pieces not available to him. So don't be fooled by those who doubt his claims or inventions that were never allowed to be publicized. While he was made to look like a crazy old inventor, I assure you, those in government and those "with eyes to see" took him very serious and held him in very high reguard until his very last breath.

Posted : November 23, 2015 4:49 AM
(@sylviatrilling)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Great article, thanks, I might get the book "Wall of Light" at some point. What do you think of Eric Dollard?

Posted : November 23, 2015 11:18 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Thank you so much. I hope it was helpful in some way. Wall of Light is an interesting read. It seems almost cryptic in some areas. A lot of Tesla's writings are worded in such a way that leads you to wonder if he encrypted information for others to decipher. I was going to try a simple decipher on some of his writings. I thought a simple every 3, 6, 9 word would be a start because of him stating the importance of 3's, 6's and 9's.

To gain some more insight to Tesla, look into his beliefs and his close friends. You might also get the impression he had combined "religion" with science/electromagnetic energy and that many "religious" texts are encoded scientific and technological writings from ancient times.

I have been a big fan of Dollard for 6-7yrs. I was one of the people who asked Greg to try to get him on. I feel he is a solid, level-headed guy who is brilliant in so many different ways and a natural genius in a way the his natural common sense in some areas strips away the layer of bull that has been propagated with it to the core of what is actually going on. He is a no frills kinda guy who has lead an interesting life. I personally don't care about his drug usage in the past. In fact, I can understand how it could have given him insight to information hidden by our natural conscience senses. I ignore all the drug abuse talk and bullshit and concentrate on his work and insights. He is, in my humble opinion, a great mind and a treasure trove of important information we may not otherwise ever know about. He, like Tesla, is a wonder discoverer of natural energies, their relationship to each other and the principles that bind them.

Posted : November 25, 2015 1:58 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw0Tp48mwVM

The Ray of Discovery video made by Gerry Vassilatos about Tesla is a good start for the beginner. Tesla's story becomes "legendary" after he was blackballed by J.P. Morgan at around 1899 as both Morgan's influence and Tesla's secrecy lead to a great deal less information being available and makes it difficult to determine what is and is not propaganda at times. What is certain is that Tesla was using scalar / torsion energy in a Dynamic Ether theory for many of his "impossible" inventions discussed later in life.

Posted : December 6, 2015 1:42 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Great video, Tesla is so interesting. He opened up the whole "free energy" doorway for me, which then connected to UFOs, and his story was one of the first instances were I really saw the elite suppressing technologies for power. Obviously it hasn't been the last.

Posted : December 9, 2015 8:56 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

While I would not call it a documentary (it is a docu-drama) this film is actually has an excellent production value considering it was made in the Ukraine while it is very accurate to his story it also illustrates some of the more legendary aspects of his story so take it with a few grains of salt and follow up on the legends with research, then post it here - I know I will:

Best watched while stoned. . .
must be this stoned to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecni9SjkWoM

Posted : December 11, 2015 1:12 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Here is a very Tesla-esque unexplained phenomena: an electrostatic force field.

http://amasci.com/weird/unusual/e-wall.html

David Swenson of 3M Corporation describes an anomaly where workers encountered a strange "invisible wall" in the area under a fast-moving sheet of electrically charged polypropelene film in a factory. This "invisible wall" was strong enough to prevent humans from passing through. A person near this "wall" was unable to turn, and so had to walk backwards to retreat from it.

The production manager did not believe Mr. Swenson's report of the strange phenomena. When they both returned to the factory floor, they found that the "wall" was no longer there. But the production workers had noticed the effect as occurring early in the morning when humidity was lower, so they agreed to try again another day. The second attempt was successful, and early in the morning the field underneath the "tent" was strong enough to raise even the short, curly hair of the production manager. The "invisible wall" effect had returned. He commented that he "didn't know whether to fix it or sell tickets."

An article about Tesla's Teleforce from the NY times 9/22/1940
http://teslaresearch.jimdo.com/articles-interviews/death-ray-for-planes-new-york-times-september-22-1940/

The beam, he states, involves four new inventions, two of which already have been tested. One of these is a method and apparatus < section not legible eliminating the need for a "high vacuum;" a second is a process for producing "very great electrical force;" third is a method of amplifying this force, and the fourth is a new method for producing "a tremendous repelling electrical force." This would be the projector, or the gun of the system. The voltage for propelling the beam to its objective, according to the inventor, will attain a potential of 80,000,000 volts.

With this enormous voltage, he said, microscopic electrical particles of matter will be catapulted on their mission of defensive destruction. He has been working on this invention, he added, for many years and has made a number of improvements on it.

Posted : January 8, 2016 3:47 AM
(@sylviatrilling)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the link to the tesla research site. Wow. So much fascinating stuff to read.

Posted : January 10, 2016 1:40 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

ZOMBIE POST, beware, oooh.

https://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/article/nikola-tesla-the-god-particle/

[GALLERY=media, 104]EMR Sphere Gravity 4 by shamangineer posted Aug 28, 2017 at 5:18 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 105]Inverse Square Law And Wave Function by shamangineer posted Aug 28, 2017 at 5:18 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 106]Images.duckduckgo.com by shamangineer posted Aug 28, 2017 at 5:25 PM[/GALLERY]

Posted : August 29, 2017 4:21 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Digging this old post after watching this video about a Tesla Valve.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcV1EYSUQME

No idea what its for, but looks cool! The flows in this thing is unusual!

Posted : December 26, 2019 3:28 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

talks about how the trumps took and still have tesla's time travel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xT6fcm4V1o

Posted : January 4, 2020 1:49 AM
Share: