Clear all

Is this solar object real?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
deepthought
(@deepthought)
Topic starter

My wife took this photo of the early morning sun while out walking our dog yesterday morning. Is the object below the sun proof of Nibiru or the brown dwarf in our solar system? I have been able to take other pictures of an object following the path of our sun over recent months (on the rare days that the skies are clear of Chem trails and clouds). I know it looks similar to a lens flare but if you blow up the photo you can just see the cloud in front of the object. What ever it is it certainly raises a few questions. Any thoughts, ideas or similar pictures of your own? The second picture I took about a month ago.

Posted : November 21, 2015 5:41 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Whoa, it certainly looks real. I'm not smart enough to conclude anything from it, but it's definitely interesting. I suppose it could be Nibiru, but maybe it could be one of the other planets? It looks way too big though.

Funny thing about the chemtrails. Maybe that's part of their job, cover up those approaching Annunaki.

Posted : December 5, 2015 4:34 AM
(@britman)

Alas it's a reflection in the lens from a speck of dust which is probably on the lens itself. Look closer and you'll see it in front of the clouds, if it was anything celestial it would be behind and a lot more hazy.

Keep watching the skies though, love the idea of Nibiru and I have a theory that ties it in with Graham Hancocks lost civilizations.

Posted : December 24, 2015 1:02 PM
Share: