sirens rising

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Neuron Crux
(@neuron-crux)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Since listening to the 2 Chris Knowles episodes on siren symbolism, I have definitely begun taking notice of the prevalence of siren symbolism in pop culture.
I had rather neutral feelings on the whole matter, but was admittedly a bit disturbed when I stumbled on a trove of youtube videos in which transformation spells are being promoted to very young children, who seem to want nothing more than to become mermaids and vampires.

Now as a youngster, I was very interested in vampirism, and my friends and I would pretend to be vamps, or vamp hunters, after seeing movies like 'Lost Boys', etc.
However, what I'm seeing now is way different in my opinion.
In the age of internet censorship, when you can get flagged for talking about false flags, corruption, or a million other things, it seems like videos and threads encouraging young people to actively engage in sketchy occultism, particularly with no warnings or instructions for preparation or protection, are being pushed and promoted at an alarming rate.
I had considered posting several links here, but for those who wish to explore, it's a simple matter of searching youtube for phrases like "vampire spells that really work", "omg I did a mermaid spell and now I'm a mermaid for realsies", and other such nonsense.
You will be amazed at how many VERY young children are posting videos of themselves performing some spell that they heard online. And this is completely normal?
It seems that in today's world, it is.

Even more disturbing than this, is a guy I've been keeping my eye on for a while now, who calls himself 'Quasiluminous'. He has openly called himself Lucifer, the antichrist, etc, and claims that if enough people write their intent on paper, spill their blood on it, and post their videos alongside his, then together they will claim the spear of destiny, storm the gates of paradise, which lies at the center of our flat disk, and establish their own version of heaven on earth. All well and good, until you see just how many people are actually posting their blood rituals to youtube. Probably because this quasiluminous guy repeatedly tells everyone that unless people spill their blood next to his that they are "fucking retarded" "already dead", etc.
Some people are even involving their children, and producing disturbing artwork of demonic entities emerging from the earth with the eyes outlined with the participant's blood, and may other examples like this. The movement is called 'blood over intent'
They also anticipate an 'event' that they believe will occur once enough of them project a special numeric magic code into the sun.
Very wierd stuff, and youtube seems to be pushing it all pretty hard.

Any thoughts?

Posted : July 8, 2018 8:39 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

It sounds like a subject that needs more research and some investigative blogging akin to C Knowles or T Twyman.

you might find the source to be AI Archons that can inhabit the spell casting children.

Posted : July 9, 2018 1:11 AM
Share: