9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hey y'all THCs,

I'm posting this as some of you may already know. I've come across it through Sarah Westall's Patreon posting, but I know Laura Eisenhower has also posted it on Facebook.
Basically, an alleged resignation letter by David Wilcock to GAIA TV. The style and content seems to match David's writing, so I have little doubt regarding it's authenticity. And while I respect the privacy of the parties involved, I do think it affects the public at large, especially folks, including me, who are paid subscribers.

Long story short, David Wilcock who has been working with GAIA for good number of years now is deciding to quit GAIA due to the lack of promised support towards its whistleblower, but perhaps most importantly, GAIA's suspicious decision to promote a limited disclosure scenario that is suspect at best, if not siding with the Cabal agenda to portray itself, and its ET allies as the fallen angel demi-gods entitled to rule the masses.

All in all, it's a move in the right direction, as I think the future belongs to the more independent media, such as Greg Carlwood, and other podcasts out there, instead of relying on a publicly-traded-for-profit company where agendas will always be susceptible to sabotage or derailing.

For my part, without David's shows, there is practically no use of staying with GAIA so that's pretty much the last straw. However, I am in the process of archiving all the episodes of Cosmic Disclosure and Wisdom Teachings for future, educational use.
It goes without saying that I would love to share this library within this community, so if you have feedback regarding what platform to use, I will consider it.

I've copied the post and links in full down below.

Link: PASTEBIN
Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/CosmicDisclosure/comments/8wp24k/david_wilcocks_resignation_letter/

Posted : July 7, 2018 9:03 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

A shared Mega cloud drive or torrent

Posted : July 8, 2018 3:58 AM
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member

I'm curious about Gaia. It's gotta be co-opped right? I'm thinking of doing the trial membership to check it out. What's everyones opinion in general of Gaia?

Posted : August 15, 2018 2:03 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I never really took it too seriously, it was always a bit too soft-touch and poppy to appeal to me and I assumed from the way they marketed they were co-opted to one degree or another. They speak in large brushstrokes, but not very deeply.

Posted : August 16, 2018 2:44 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Been subscribed for two years, and I really only watch two weekly shows hosted by D. Wilcock. They have other good shows, including one by Sean Stone and another one Hollywood Decoded with Jay Dyer and Jay Weidner. But the rest of the catalogue is mundane. There's mostly yoga or meditation videos up there, which I don't really care. In the end, I don't think I will be renewing my subscription.
Having said that, the trial is like a dollar/month for three months as long as you cancel it by the end of trial, so that's pretty worth it if you have the time to binge watch some shows.

Posted : August 16, 2018 3:54 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

We have been watching the Cosmic Disclosure with C. Goode, E. Smith and now A.Rice. But just one one of us pay them, we share the videos via G-drive. I do recommend this specific shows.
As far as i know about the quit of DW that was about a posture of Gaia about "God", the Demiurge, Lucifer, Satan, etc...
Not so much about the level of "Disclosure".

Posted : November 18, 2018 10:00 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3tCnLDPVw

Not sure where to post this new intel from David Wilcock about current events (or whether to create a new thread). David has just finished his 3-part series of lengthy YT livestreams, sharing alleged intels he's got, and possible scenarios behind the veil of this pandemic. Part III that was broadcast just a couple days ago.

So what's this all about? I'll do my best to condense the 3-hr packed info as clearly as possible. In it, David's sharing alleged intel he's gotten from various sources (including one in the US State Dept)

Basically, there's speculation about an upcoming 72-hrs US-wide internet/phone blackout that will occur sometime soon (Good Friday, April 10 being one of the dates cited). During this time, "internet will stop to a crawl", phone comms will be shutdown, except perhaps for 911 calls, and specifically, an 8-hr long national broadcast will be played 3-shifts a day during this curfew. This broadcast is alleged to be the "revelations" behind what is: the elites' nefarious activities. With it, a new economic paradigm is hypothesised to emerge (although details on that are quite vague). No details on how this will work outside the US though.

Amongst other things described in the video are quite legitimate facts about Bill Gates' involvement in all this crap, including his billion$ investments in vaccines, Rockefeller initiatives, and so on. Including the arrest in January of Harvard professor, Charles Lieber, in connection with the virus being smuggled to China. As well as others references to the Law of One texts as this being the "dark night of the dawn" type moment.

As usual, take it with a grain of salt.

For those who aren't familiar with David's thesis, he's been talking about this cathartic moments of the cabal's arrests for over a decade now, and he claims to be in touch with sources that part of the Alliance (a mixture of US Military/Black Ops, as well as, benevolent ET races etc.) whose goals are to take down the global luciferian control structure.
More recently, he is one of those Q anon proponents, suggesting some kind of underground Alliance ops to take down and arrests cabal members and put them behind bars.

Edit: Michael Salla just published an article on this very thing:
https://www.exopolitics.org/will-deep-state-arrests-follow-a-3-day-internet-shutdown/

Posted : March 31, 2020 9:34 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

enjoypolo wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3tCnLDPVw

Not sure where to post this new intel from David Wilcock about current events (or whether to create a new thread). David has just finished his 3-part series of lengthy YT livestreams, sharing alleged intels he's got, and possible scenarios behind the veil of this pandemic. Part III that was broadcast just a couple days ago.

So what's this all about? I'll do my best to condense the 3-hr packed info as clearly as possible. In it, David's sharing alleged intel he's gotten from various sources (including one in the US State Dept)

Basically, there's speculation about an upcoming 72-hrs US-wide internet/phone blackout that will occur sometime soon (Good Friday, April 10 being one of the dates cited). During this time, "internet will stop to a crawl", phone comms will be shutdown, except perhaps for 911 calls, and specifically, an 8-hr long national broadcast will be played 3-shifts a day during this curfew. This broadcast is alleged to be the "revelations" behind what is: the elites' nefarious activities. With it, a new economic paradigm is hypothesised to emerge (although details on that are quite vague). No details on how this will work outside the US though.

Amongst other things described in the video are quite legitimate facts about Bill Gates' involvement in all this crap, including his billion$ investments in vaccines, Rockefeller initiatives, and so on. Including the arrest in January of Harvard professor, Charles Lieber, in connection with the virus being smuggled to China. As well as others references to the Law of One texts as this being the "dark night of the dawn" type moment.

As usual, take it with a grain of salt.

For those who aren't familiar with David's thesis, he's been talking about this cathartic moments of the cabal's arrests for over a decade now, and he claims to be in touch with sources that part of the Alliance (a mixture of US Military/Black Ops, as well as, benevolent ET races etc.) whose goals are to take down the global luciferian control structure.
More recently, he is one of those Q anon proponents, suggesting some kind of underground Alliance ops to take down and arrests cabal members and put them behind bars.

Edit: Michael Salla just published an article on this very thing:
https://www.exopolitics.org/will-deep-state-arrests-follow-a-3-day-internet-shutdown/

Thanks
David is interesting and I prefer his optimistic positive outlook than shouty doom mongers but David has many many false predictions under his belt. I see him as a useful idiot being fed disinfo and misinfo to spread so the people feeding him can observe the reactions.
He does ramble on.

the exopolitics page is giving a 500 code error

Posted : April 1, 2020 12:26 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Thanks
David is interesting and I prefer his optimistic positive outlook than shouty doom mongers but David has many many false predictions under his belt. I see him as a useful idiot being fed disinfo and misinfo to spread so the people feeding him can observe the reactions.
He does ramble on.

the exopolitics page is giving a 500 code error

Very interesting, seems like his website just glt hacked after posting this info! In the meantime, here’s a mirror link on his blog:
https://michaelsalla.com/

Cui bono?

Edit: April 2: Interesting timing for this document signed by the US president. Coincidence?

Posted : April 1, 2020 7:17 AM
Share: