Films: Predictive-Programming & Agendas

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I've been wanting to post about this for some time now, but basically, I've been noticing a trend of ET / Space-exploration themed films, both in Hollywood, and abroad, including Netflix, but also from China.
I'm heavily biased in thinking these are all either 1) predictive-programming 2) limited hangout (or partial disclosure) 3) both.

Some of them even look pretty interesting, though caveat emptor - buyer beware. In most cases, the Aliens are made to look bad, and/or the situation a result of a natural cataclysm (e.g. climate change; solar event).

1. Crazy Aliens (2019), China
Haven't watched this one yet, but planning to eventually. It's pretty mainstream in China, and in a country of 1.3Bn people (and probably way more Chinese-speaking worldwide) the market for programming is incredible. Plus, what better way to get (some) truth out trough comedy?

2. Wandering Earth (2019), China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wuxFhwGwHM
This one is dubbed the first Sci-Fi blockbuster from China, and from the trailer, it seems to be based on a near-future Earth where a Solar Flash event forces people to evacuate underground, and a global alliance forms to "push" the earth out of it's orbit.
Blown away for all obvious reasons, but it's like, wow, these things don't just become movies for no reason, right? Space Weather, ascension (evolution), NWO, are all inter-weaved.

3. Captive State (2019), US
Just came out, have no interest to see it, yet. But the synopsis reads: "Set in a Chicago neighborhood nearly a decade after an occupation by an extra-terrestrial force, Captive State explores the lives on both sides of the conflict - the collaborators and dissidents."

4. Annihilation (2018), US
Directed by Alex Garland (Ex Machina, 28 days later) and featuring Natalie Portman. This one I watched last year, and though it keeps its vague mystical side, it weaves in MIC Black Projects, ET-like phenomena. It wasn't bad, but it's no Ex-Machina either.

I could go on, and on. But it's just so interesting to see almost a "rush" to get these films out, as quickly, and to as wide an audience as possible.
The last Shamangineer episode also mentioned Birdbox (don't bother watching; waste of time) which I thought was right on the money too.

Happy Sunday everyone

Posted : March 17, 2019 4:32 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Spot on, mate. I was gonna start a thread on Dr. Pasulka, but I guess my comment fits in here just as well.

Personally, her cutesy delivery left me totally cold. Especially as a researcher into the Catholic Church. If you have looked at them for more than 30 seconds, and haven't concluded they are a bunch of torturous, murderous bastards, then you are either not very smart, or you have an agenda to push.

Her agenda is clearly 'disclosure for the intelligensia' (and oh look, her next book is 'post-humanism'). Adding this to the movies you posted, and the Tom Delonge stuff, it looks like they are about to bust some shit out of the box.

The question is what are they angling for? Project BlueBook BS or something 'real'?

Posted : March 18, 2019 1:57 AM
Share: