Case for : History not what you were told - Hitler

20 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
RebelSkum
(@rebelskum)
Member Moderator Registered

naphtha wrote: (phone sucks)

Look how the media will demonize anybody and everybody for profit or because they do not fit their masters agenda. I am by no means a Hitler apologist. It's a correct the record thing

"correct the record"

trigger'd

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2de6cf61eeec9b06fd101182123b0db2/tumblr_ojl12y0AUt1vl0plfo1_500.jp g" alt="" />

Hint: David Brock of Correct the Record

Posted : April 1, 2017 3:16 AM
hurmanetar
(@hurmanetar)
Eminent Member

I'd be all for a THC about the alternative history around Hitler, the Jews, and WWII. Such an episode could get you imprisoned or heavily fined in 14 European countries and socially ostracized everywhere else, so something like that just begs to be poked.

Posted : April 10, 2017 6:34 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

Sorry I don't follow. I'm confused, but fuck David Brock. That term I used had nothing to do with the show.
Or was I accidently clever without meaning to

RebelSkum wrote: "correct the record"

trigger'd

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2de6cf61eeec9b06fd101182123b0db2/tumblr_ojl12y0AUt1vl0plfo1_500.jp g" alt="" />

Hint: David Brock of Correct the Record

Posted : April 19, 2017 9:08 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

The marker of a truly advanced and tactical civilization is to win a war and take control of everything without the population knowing it. I wouldn't count out that possibility in regards to the Nazi's and WWII.

Posted : April 22, 2017 11:06 PM
(@chukobyte)
Trusted Member

I've been reading from "After the Reich: The Brutal History of the Allied Occupation" which documents post WW2 Germany. From what I can tell, the casualties the Allied Powers (America, Soviet Union, France, and Great Britain) inflicted on the German POWs and civilians greatly outnumber what was done during the holocaust. Just google Rhine Meadow Death Camps, which were an American run concentration camp under President Eisenhower where it is estimated that 1.5 german POWs were starved to death (wikipedia numbers are "surprisingly" low).

Posted : February 8, 2018 3:57 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: