Clear all

Case for : History not what you were told - Hitler

20 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I came across this set of 27+ videos (each 15 minutes long).
There was a LOT of historical facts I did NOT know.
Even if only 1/2 of the information is true... there was still a lot I learned.
http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Enjoy!
If you're into Hitler that is...

Posted : February 22, 2017 10:33 PM
RebelSkum
(@rebelskum)
Member Moderator Registered

I don't believe it has been "debunked" that the Russians were not able to actually recover any remains of Hitler in his bunker. Plus his flight left on time that day...

There's also some hit-or-miss evidence that the Nazis stayed in South America and Antarctica for decades after the fact, which I believe to be true to some degree. Many, as we know, would move to the United States and become founding members of intelligence and research communities. WWII probably never really ended as we believe it did if it ended at all.

Posted : February 23, 2017 1:19 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

To quote an old Wobbly friend I had (born in 1892):

"In WWII, in Europe and Asia, the Fascists lost. In America, they won."

Posted : February 23, 2017 3:07 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member

kingrichard wrote:
There was a LOT of historical facts I did NOT know.
Even if only 1/2 of the information is true... there was still a lot I learned.

Here is a German documentation, detailing the reasons for WW2, compiled by a former member of the german army. Generalmajor Schultze-Rohnhof presents some missing parts, that are often not mentioned in the given context. He criticises in particular the German historian Guido Knopp for not showing the whole picture ... and Guido Knopp makes documentary after documentary about Hitler and WW2.

Sadly, I wasn't able to find the documentation with English subtitles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerd_Schultze-Rhonhof

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Knopp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhpvS2w1Oo

Posted : February 23, 2017 1:27 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I haven't watched the videos, yet, but off the subject I'd like to add that Hitler was a Vegan, and under Nazi Germany in 1936 I believe he implemented animal rights, which was the first country to do so. He also tried to broker 3 separate peace agreements. I'm not a Hitler fan, but WW2 was misinformation to the max. Hitler stopped violence against Jews. One of Hitler's generals got caught burning a synagogue, and Adolf told him if he does anything like this again he will face the most severe punishment. Read some David Irving. It's clear Hitler didn't know about the death camps. Fact, no death camps were in Germany. And as far as the documents go, only 270,000 thousand died in the camps. That's bad but it was disease and malnutrition. Allies blew up the supply lines, no food got to the camps and the Germans pulled out. History isn't what we think, Hitler got the bad wrap for which a few generals did do. They did kill Jews in Poland from two camps specifically because they were Jews. The letters show that Hitler didn't know anything about those two camps in the woods. More catholics died overall though. Fact is you can't get work out of a dead body. We have been given the narrative of how WW2 went down. What if you read a book about the 1st and second Iraq wars. I bet it would say something different than what we know to be true. I hope this makes sense, my phone sucks and I cannot proof read my rambles

Posted : February 23, 2017 11:24 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

While I do question the veracity of what we're told about World War II, I wouldn't try to depict Hitler as an innocent man, unaware of the situation back then. Anthony Sutton wrote meticulous accounts on the links between the Bolshevik Revolution, and the rise of the movement around 1917, with ties to Wall Street financiers (J.P. Morgan/Federal Reserve, Rockefellers in NY & International Red Cross) with folks like Lenin and Trotsky deep in the pockets of these people. In effect, the very people Lenin criticized of being capitalist bourgeois imperialists. My understanding is that Hitler later criticized the USSR as a nation controlled by Jewish interests, which is ironic because he himself had connections and funding from the same hands. It's a known fact that the US Military-Industrial-Complex helped build Germany's war industry (IG Farben; Ford-GM) in the years leading to the war.
The whole painting is full of conflicts of interests from all sides. This to me suggests that Hitler was just another pawn of the Reptilian-Cabal (Royalty and Rothschild Family being the real criminals against humanity). I think it's also important to note that Hitler's genocide helped justify the establishment of a State of Israel that's been the crux of the ongoing genocide in Palestine.
In a wider context, WWII as we are told today, seems nothing less than a distraction from far bigger events going on in the shadows, which to me is where Antartica, Nazi Breakaway Civilization, Paperclip and eventually Secret Space Program came about. I think it's right to call our world global regime the Fourth Reich.

To come back to the wider picture, I highly believe that there was always a plan to have three world wars, from the very inception (Albert Pike letters). With the third one being a holy war putting christians against the muslim world and justify a global take-over by a single organization (UN-like).
And I think what we're witnessing these days is very relevant to this: War in Syria, mass immigration movements and clash of civilizations leading to the spark.

I highly recommend Anthony Sutton books for those interested in these fields, and last but not least, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars which is the memo detailing how one who understands the workings of energy can understand everything, including social engineering.

Posted : February 24, 2017 7:51 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I can't say for certain about Albert Pikes letters. Iv heard both sides, fake or real, true or not. That we don't know. Was Hitler innocent and unaware? No... there was no country innocent in that. Churchill and FDR were dirty too. It's naive to think America is the saviors of the demon zombie nazis. I do believe Hitler was a pawn, I'd lead it back towards the Pope maybe. But he went up against the western banking and lost. He defiantly was opposed to those banking interests. Hitler was as guilty to the extent of death camps, as FDR was with the Japanese internment camps. Let's talk about them. My point is, if interested, there's a YouTube video showing 16 times before 1939 that news papers in eastern Europe and Russia that claimed 6 million Jews have died. 16 separate and distinct news papers spanning 50 years. Self fulfilling their 6 million prophecy in the Talmud.

But the letters between Himler, goebbels and Goering. They said the Tommy guns with the 50 rnd drum were perfect for their operations, talking about the Prussian death camps, the two that were real. They were very precise in their wording, making clear Hitler didn't know and was not aware of their doings. They said they were "doing something which the feurer and the coming messiah would be very disappointed". That was a paraphrased quote.

The point in all my rambling is, we label all atrocities of WW2 to Hitler. All I'm saying is it is not that clear. Look how the media demonizs

Posted : February 24, 2017 10:39 PM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

(phone sucks)

Look how the media will demonize anybody and everybody for profit or because they do not fit their masters agenda. I am by no means a Hitler apologist. It's a correct the record thing

Posted : February 24, 2017 10:41 PM
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: My understanding is that Hitler later criticized the USSR as a nation controlled by Jewish interests, which is ironic because he himself had connections and funding from the same hands. It's a known fact that the US Military-Industrial-Complex helped build Germany's war industry (IG Farben; Ford-GM) in the years leading to the war.

In the video Mr. Wise explains how they got the economy going in Germany.
He states the country was in massive debt, no jobs, no investments coming in, so instead of "borrowing more money from the jews", which will only lead to more debt, he issued Labor Certificates... One Labor for One good, or something like that. Within 2-4 years, he had the most explosive economy in Europe, although most of Europe was in a deep depression. So "he" had no inflation, and owed nobody nothin'...

Mr. Wise explains that once the Soviet Communists started slaughtering jews, they came across from Poland into Germany, where they were accepted... In addition, we're never told about the jewish trade boycott of German goods across the world... So the Germans painted 'JUDE' (Jew) on the windows of jewish run shops... if they boycott us, don't give "them" your hard earned money.
NONE of this is ever taught in any history class... All we are told is that everybody was peacefully living side by side, until Hitler came, then he started to kill millions of jews for no reason... and the Soviets and allied forces tried to stop him from killing the jews...
99% false...

Posted : February 27, 2017 10:24 PM
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

RebelSkum wrote: I don't believe it has been "debunked" that the Russians were not able to actually recover any remains of Hitler in his bunker. Plus his flight left on time that day...

There's also some hit-or-miss evidence that the Nazis stayed in South America and Antarctica for decades after the fact, which I believe to be true to some degree. Many, as we know, would move to the United States and become founding members of intelligence and research communities. WWII probably never really ended as we believe it did if it ended at all.

I think he touches on Operation Paperclip right? That's the operation to bring in all these Germans...
But I did notice that he completely stayed clear of the Antarctica portion... I know the US sent one of the fleets to chase them down in Antarctica, and came back with their tail between their legs.. need some clarification there too!

Posted : February 27, 2017 10:26 PM
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

naphtha wrote: ...My point is, if interested, there's a YouTube video showing 16 times before 1939 that news papers in eastern Europe and Russia that claimed 6 million Jews have died. 16 separate and distinct news papers spanning 50 years. Self fulfilling their 6 million prophecy in the Talmud.

The videos contain some of these "6 million" articles, clearly showing them during, after and before WW1! (Yes WW ONE)

Posted : February 27, 2017 10:34 PM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member

This video below shows 10 old newspapers from before WW2.
Each newspaper states that 6 million jews are in peril, and interestingly, this has nothing to do with Hitler.

I cannot judge whether history as it is taught and told is correct. But there are enough critical points to justify an independent and scientific investigation, apart from ideological standpoints.

We know that lies are used to start wars. So it is sound to assume that lies are instrumentalized to influence the aftermath of a war.

EDIT: Also, defining history via law, as it is done in Germany, is pretty strange and not a scientific approach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYI9Ee6q4Y

Posted : February 28, 2017 10:48 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member

This video below shows 10 old newspapers from before WW2.
Each newspaper states that 6 million jews are in peril, and interestingly, this has nothing to do with Hitler.

I cannot judge whether history as it is taught and told is correct. But there are enough critical points to justify an independent and scientific investigation, apart from ideological standpoints.

We know that lies are used to start wars. So it is sound to assume that lies are instrumentalized to influence the aftermath of a war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYI9Ee6q4Y

Posted : February 28, 2017 10:49 AM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

kingrichard wrote: The videos contain some of these "6 million" articles, clearly showing them during, after and before WW1! (Yes WW ONE)

Erikx good link to the video, I'm glad you found it. I was pulling from memory on the 16. It's strange, denial of the holocaust was so huge, they had to force a law on it. Too many people in Germany knew that was large part bullshit. They wasn't going to swallow that pill. Make it a law and they can't even bring it up. First person accounts are huge, so why do we ignore the German people who lived alongside some of the camps? What do they have to say?
Ohh, shhhhhhh, can't talk about it......

Posted : February 28, 2017 11:51 AM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member

A summary of my reading:

- Hitler's conception was planned as far back as the rape of his grandmother, Maria Anna Shicklgruber, at a Rothschild mansion, on the night of 30th august 1836, by Lionel Nathan Rothschild (also Queen Victoria's occult father). This is what Churchill meant when he referred to 'Herr Schicklgruber'.

- There are missing years in Hitler's biographies. The period of 1912-13 does not feature in most accounts, and when it does, he is said to have been a painter in Austria. This was intelligence cover, since he was in Liverpool, UK, with his brother, Alois. He was recruited and reprogrammed by MI-6 using established deconstruction methods of the Tavistock institute.

- The 'beerhall putches' that he organised in the 1920s resulted in the murder of policemen, punishable by death penalty. The name of the judge who let him off TWICE with this fate was: Judge Gay Knightheart.

- Hitler destroyed the town of his birth, in his first artillery exercises.

- The handwritten notes that PM. Chamberlain returned with, from the 'Munich accord' 1938, included a thank you note from Hitler to the British lance-corporal who spared his life at Cambrai, in WWI.

- His entourage was all MI-6 controlled, such as his personal doctor, Dr Morrell, who was slowly poisoning him, accounting for Hitler's degenerative physical state.

- DUNKIRK! He had the allies completely surrounded on one stretch of beach, which for SIX days was the site of the most famous 'escape' in world history. The German forces fired-at and bombed the allied troupes for show, but essentially passed on bringing WWII to a very premature close- which was not the BANKING PLAN for the genocide that they were intending on.

- His body was never found after the war, and he was never considered dead by Berlin and Moscow for decades after. The name of the mission that rescued him from Berlin was: OPERATION WINNIE THE POOH. He was taken to Monserrat, Barcelona, by Ian Fleming, where he died of gastric cancer from radiation poisoning on 19th february 1950. He was known as 'the German gardener', referred to by Peter Sellers in the movie 'Being There'.

EVERY WAR IS A WAR OF SECRETS
AND WARS WITH THE GREATEST NUMBER OF SECRETS
TAKE THE LONGEST

Posted : March 29, 2017 9:49 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: