Clear all

California Proposition 64: Legalization

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

So folks, coming in behind a few other states CA is making a bid for legalization. Here is a relevant article on the sort of shenanigans going on earlier this year in CA:
http://www.ocweekly.com/news/police-raid-native-american-church-in-costa-mesa-over-marijuana-6934929

So lets get a little informal poll going. . .
Where do you sit on the subject:

1 - High time - should have happened in the 70's. Whooa, my hands look like red watermelons.
2 - It only makes sense in every measureable aspect. It's also trending on facebook.
3 - I could go either way, not too interested. But just interested enough to actually post that I could go either way.
4 - What about the children? . . . the children?
5 - California will be overrun with dirty stinking hippies. Now you have me so upset my hands look like red watermelons.

Posted : October 20, 2016 2:53 AM
(@bluehootie)
Eminent Member

Hi 🙂
imo...People are what they are no matter the current law. I'm tired of the government wanting to be the middle man or 'the man' in all this, it's used mostly for revenue for the county/deputy's fund in the form of bail money and fines. I feel the 'Oil' should be used far and wide, cheap or free. I don't partake, so.... #3

Posted : October 21, 2016 6:56 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

No problem, all excellent points!

Posted : October 27, 2016 11:35 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

#1 - Legalize it already. I live in Vancouver and while I almost take cannabis for granted, the reality is that this is still long way from being legal.

But seriously, it's about time this happens. Everyone is to benefit from it, one way or another.

Posted : October 29, 2016 5:25 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

And there was much rejoicing among the peasantry.

Posted : December 10, 2016 3:41 PM
Share: