Clear all

The culture war

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Have you been noticing how eerily similar everything is getting to the hunger games lately to the N’th degree? Not just like kind of close but practically exactly. Between the way their trying to teach kids in school to twerk with drag queens dressed like Effie using fortnite as the bait, or lady Gaga dressing as the mocking jay. It’s only two examples coming to mind but in the news especially they all look like Caeser more and more, he was the guy who asks the tributes their questions. Makes me wonder what’s in store in the next 5 years. Will we truly be in a digital technocracy police state? Or will we be in camps surrounded by ruins...

Posted : March 20, 2021 2:42 PM
Rosarito
(@brewdarling)

Yes – Hunger Games to an extent, especially the people of the Capitol. Their trans-human, or really post-human, appearances are achieved by changing themselves into animalistic freaks of un-nature through surgery and genetic modification. Hmm, I wonder how they could accomplish the latter in a real-life scenario. According to Elon Musk you can "turn someone into a freaking butterfly" using mRNA. This is the same guy that just so happens to run mRNA micro-factories that supply some "vaccine" producers.

Also, the powers-that-be at the Capitol split up the rest of the country into factions and pitted them against each other in order to maintain complete control.

It's not just Hunger Games though. Today's world has elements of so many dystopian novels.

Brave New World had GMO babies, hyper-consumerism, and a hyper-sexualized society. Oh, and not feeling right about the state of things? There's a pill for that. Btw, where can i get a steady supply of soma please!

1984 was the surveillance grid, Ministry of Truth, endless wars with Eurasia and the Orient. The Obiden clan is ramping this up as we type.

Divergent had a lot of shooting people up with all sorts of serums. Roll up your sleeve, or better yet just shoot it right into your neck. And blaming all the world's problems on genetically damaged people. Get ready for that one. Take the jab or prepare to be an official outcast, people.

We're on our way towards the book-burning days of Farenheit 451 with our digital revolution. Not on archive.org? It doesn't exist.

Maybe in a few thousand years the human race will have literally split into two species (the haves and have-nots) a la The Time Machine. I think I’d prefer my descendants became underground Morlocks instead of those useless soy Elois.

I'm still trying to figure out what came first here, the chicken or the egg? Do these ideas start in print, with gifted authors putting the ideas out there only to be adopted and set into motion by our nefarious overlords; or do the bad guys leak these plans into the public consciousness ahead of time with the intention of acclimating us to accepting our ultimate fate?

All I know is so many of my staunch anti-GMO friends who only eat organic and rail against the likes of Monsanto/Bayer have been the first to roll up their sleeves to get modified. Leave nature be, except when it comes to humanity? WTF. Well, if the Capitol does end up getting what they’re after I hope there’s room for me underground in District 13.

Posted : March 25, 2021 5:09 PM
(@ahctives)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

jakeyd wrote:
Yes – Hunger Games to an extent, especially the people of the Capitol. Their trans-human, or really post-human, appearances are achieved by changing themselves into animalistic freaks of un-nature through surgery and genetic modification. Hmm, I wonder how they could accomplish the latter in a real-life scenario. According to Elon Musk you can "turn someone into a freaking butterfly" using mRNA. This is the same guy that just so happens to run mRNA micro-factories that supply some "vaccine" producers.

Also, the powers-that-be at the Capitol split up the rest of the country into factions and pitted them against each other in order to maintain complete control.

It's not just Hunger Games though. Today's world has elements of so many dystopian novels.

Brave New World had GMO babies, hyper-consumerism, and a hyper-sexualized society. Oh, and not feeling right about the state of things? There's a pill for that. Btw, where can i get a steady supply of soma please!

1984 was the surveillance grid, Ministry of Truth, endless wars with Eurasia and the Orient. The Obiden clan is ramping this up as we type.

Divergent had a lot of shooting people up with all sorts of serums. Roll up your sleeve, or better yet just shoot it right into your neck. And blaming all the world's problems on genetically damaged people. Get ready for that one. Take the jab or prepare to be an official outcast, people.

We're on our way towards the book-burning days of Farenheit 451 with our digital revolution. Not on archive.org? It doesn't exist.

Maybe in a few thousand years the human race will have literally split into two species (the haves and have-nots) a la The Time Machine. I think I’d prefer my descendants became underground Morlocks instead of those useless soy Elois.

I'm still trying to figure out what came first here, the chicken or the egg? Do these ideas start in print, with gifted authors putting the ideas out there only to be adopted and set into motion by our nefarious overlords; or do the bad guys leak these plans into the public consciousness ahead of time with the intention of acclimating us to accepting our ultimate fate?

All I know is so many of my staunch anti-GMO friends who only eat organic and rail against the likes of Monsanto/Bayer have been the first to roll up their sleeves to get modified. Leave nature be, except when it comes to humanity? WTF. Well, if the Capitol does end up getting what they’re after I hope there’s room for me underground in District 13.

Word man. You just put all my thoughts into a concise message. I am all organic and anti gmo and I will never roll up my sleeve. Thankfully my wife agrees. I think we’ll have to make our own district 13, we will have to secede ourself with no ones help but our own. Decentralization will be our only solution. Much love!!

Posted : March 25, 2021 6:57 PM
Share: