Notifications
Clear all

A Q for Greg

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ironkiwi)
Topic starter

How long is it usually from the time of your interview until it gets released?
I've always wondered this.

Posted : March 3, 2017 2:21 AM
(@tygriff05)

ironkiwi wrote: How long is it usually from the time of your interview until it gets released?
I've always wondered this.

From my experience its usually about 2to3 weeks average, depends what the mainstream news stories are as well. Sometimes an emergency show gets rushed out over one thats been done for a while.
Im guessing the planned obsolescence episode was on the back burner for a little bit, would say anything on that episode is time sensitive. Its exactly the oposite.

Posted : March 13, 2017 1:55 AM
(@tygriff05)

tygriff05 wrote: From my experience its usually about 2to3 weeks average, depends what the mainstream news stories are as well. Sometimes an emergency show gets rushed out over one thats been done for a while.
Im guessing the planned obsolescence episode was on the back burner for a little bit, would say anything on that episode is time sensitive. Its exactly the oposite.

He mentions how he chooses which shows to put out at the end of one of the Donald Trump episode I believe. Or it was the end of pizzagate episode he mentions was delayed because of trump news. Either way it was recently. And honestly it is kind of nice to let a few weeks pass because then you can kind of Judge if the guest was just blowing smoke or they really knew their shit

Posted : March 13, 2017 2:01 AM
Share: