Notifications
Clear all

Hola! Swipe right!

22 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@cbear)
Topic starter

So apparently I’m the only single lad on this forum....as if life wasn’t already becoming isolated enough...

definitely swiped right on myself tho so nbd

Posted : March 1, 2021 12:37 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

cbear wrote: So apparently I’m the only single lad on this forum....as if life wasn’t already becoming isolated enough...

definitely swiped right on myself tho so nbd

Not the only one! Maybe there’s some more likeminded intelligent people here but who knows if their trying to “swipe right” at all hahah

Posted : March 1, 2021 6:23 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Swipe right?? lolol I can’t even seem to hit the like button properly. Like unlike like unlike like! And here I thought I was one of the intelligent ones....

Posted : March 5, 2021 11:35 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

socalbeachbunny wrote: Swipe right?? lolol I can’t even seem to hit the like button properly. Like unlike like unlike like! And here I thought I was one of the intelligent ones....

Oh and here i was thinking you were just trying to get my attention! Hahaha
Technology illiteracy isn’t a bad thing! Makes it easier to leave behind after the pending solar flare;)

Posted : March 6, 2021 12:29 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

camdengenung wrote: Oh and here i was thinking you were just trying to get my attention! Hahaha
Technology illiteracy isn’t a bad thing! Makes it easier to leave behind after the pending solar flare;)

Haha! I would miss and also not miss technology if it were all wiped out. I guess I’d miss the connection with all the info and wide range of people but I would not mind so much if my world got a lot smaller. Just me n my gardens and the animals.

Posted : March 6, 2021 2:39 AM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

socalbeachbunny wrote: Haha! I would miss and also not miss technology if it were all wiped out. I guess I’d miss the connection with all the info and wide range of people but I would not mind so much if my world got a lot smaller. Just me n my gardens and the animals.

That’s really my goal, use technology while it’s here to my advantage and find a community of people that can one day be self sustainable and each person be able to provide some kind of service/task the whole group could need overall. This feels like the right place to do that!

Posted : March 6, 2021 3:47 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

camdengenung wrote: That’s really my goal, use technology while it’s here to my advantage and find a community of people that can one day be self sustainable and each person be able to provide some kind of service/task the whole group could need overall. This feels like the right place to do that!

I love that goal! I keep hearing this phase in my head when I worry about our collective future...”the meek shall inherit the Earth”. I think it’s from the bible. (I’m not religious) But it makes me think of the tribal people who live in harmony with Mother Nature. The meek are those who don’t try and dominate Nature. It sounds like that’s where you and your tribe are headed. That’s so cool!! Have you figured out where your talents might be in that sort of life?

Posted : March 13, 2021 12:02 PM
(@gkn001)

Hellooooo there! Single THC-er over here. I really like the new look of the forum. I no longer feel like lurking like I did back in 2017. heh Ready to jump in the fray!

Posted : April 3, 2021 2:46 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Hi! Also single !

Posted : April 10, 2021 9:20 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

socalbeachbunny wrote:
I love that goal! I keep hearing this phase in my head when I worry about our collective future...”the meek shall inherit the Earth”. I think it’s from the bible. (I’m not religious) But it makes me think of the tribal people who live in harmony with Mother Nature. The meek are those who don’t try and dominate Nature. It sounds like that’s where you and your tribe are headed. That’s so cool!! Have you figured out where your talents might be in that sort of life?

i have a landscape architecture background and schooling, so i mostly think I would be useful in creatively building livable structures using the landscape instead of flattening it to build on top of, along with being useful in the farming and agriculture areas as i grew up on a farm in south GA

how about you?

Posted : April 11, 2021 3:59 AM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

gkn001 wrote:
Hellooooo there! Single THC-er over here. I really like the new look of the forum. I no longer feel like lurking like I did back in 2017. heh Ready to jump in the fray!

and were happy to have you! I wish I had found these sorts of podcasts years before i did. in 2017 was only researching things myself and pontificating with friends about life over joints! haha

Posted : April 11, 2021 4:01 AM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

smaddy wrote:
Hi! Also single !

I've seen you on a couple posts now smaddy! good to know;) lol

Posted : April 11, 2021 4:03 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

camdengenung wrote:
I've seen you on a couple posts now smaddy! good to know;) lol

Likewise!

Posted : April 11, 2021 8:26 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

camdengenung wrote:
i have a landscape architecture background and schooling, so i mostly think I would be useful in creatively building livable structures using the landscape instead of flattening it to build on top of, along with being useful in the farming and agriculture areas as i grew up on a farm in south GA

how about you?

Ahhhh I love it!! It’s so cool to use natural contours and sheltered areas to build into and around. Nice! Have you ever seen the house in the AZ desert that’s built between two boulders? I almost moved into a partially underground home once. I wistfully winder what could have been occasionally. As for my talents, I’m the gardener and healer in my family. I love growing and preserving food. We are still eating food from last years bounty in my house. I’m also super into natural remedies. It’s such an honor when friends and family reach out to me for remedies! Something amazing that I learned is that when there is dysfunction in your body the plants just seem to appear in abundance! Haha like a gift from Mother Nature. You’ve just got to learn her language in order to understand what is what. I’m gathering knowledge every day! I’m currently installing and tending organic gardens beside the mansions of the 1% for a living. If it all goes to shit, come on up here. I know some great fortified estates that we can take over.

Posted : April 11, 2021 10:35 AM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

socalbeachbunny wrote:
Ahhhh I love it!! It’s so cool to use natural contours and sheltered areas to build into and around. Nice! Have you ever seen the house in the AZ desert that’s built between two boulders? I almost moved into a partially underground home once. I wistfully winder what could have been occasionally. As for my talents, I’m the gardener and healer in my family. I love growing and preserving food. We are still eating food from last years bounty in my house. I’m also super into natural remedies. It’s such an honor when friends and family reach out to me for remedies! Something amazing that I learned is that when there is dysfunction in your body the plants just seem to appear in abundance! Haha like a gift from Mother Nature. You’ve just got to learn her language in order to understand what is what. I’m gathering knowledge every day! I’m currently installing and tending organic gardens beside the mansions of the 1% for a living. If it all goes to shit, come on up here. I know some great fortified estates that we can take over.

oh now you've got me intrigued. that sounds like a dream job (while money is still a necessity), and i would 100% storm any of those gates with you after it all goes sideways
and with such a background in holistic medicine it sound like you're really setting yourself up for success in the world we all know is soon on the way

I actually have seen that AZ house! that kind of problem solving is my favorite thig to do! one day

Posted : April 11, 2021 4:01 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: