Clear all

Hola! Swipe right!

22 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Yeah man, when the billionaires are growing food instead of just sending the servants to go buy it, I know that they know that healthy food is scarce and getting scarcer.
Their Hampton estates are just weekend residences for the summer. I bet when it does go sideways that will take their jets and go someplace tropical leaving these places for us.
One of my clients is a hedgefund billionaire and I hear he’s a prick. I have only dealt with the help so far... but anyways I was told his business partner lost 5 billion (!!?) in the gamestop thing and I’m so glad the property manager couldn’t see my smirk beneath my mask.

Posted : April 11, 2021 4:40 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

camdengenung wrote:
oh now you've got me intrigued. that sounds like a dream job (while money is still a necessity), and i would 100% storm any of those gates with you after it all goes sideways
and with such a background in holistic medicine it sound like you're really setting yourself up for success in the world we all know is soon on the way

I actually have seen that AZ house! that kind of problem solving is my favorite thig to do! one day

It really is a dream job! It just fell into my lap, too. People just be throwing money around in The Hamptons. Somehow this former waitress and small-time veggie gardener is leading this million dollar established vegetable garden business! It’s my first big-girl job. Lol! It’s a lot of work and its trying to steal all my free time but I’m making a bunch of $$$. I’m planning on using the $ to acquire things around my house that will have us prepared for anything. I’m thinking that my time will return after the Spring rush...I have 2 months off to travel in Dec and Jan so as long as I can get a good fake vacc passport I am heading to Peru to continue my ayahuasca journey.

Posted : April 11, 2021 5:44 PM
(@indianajo)

socalbeachbunny wrote:
I love that goal! I keep hearing this phase in my head when I worry about our collective future...”the meek shall inherit the Earth”. I think it’s from the bible. (I’m not religious) But it makes me think of the tribal people who live in harmony with Mother Nature. The meek are those who don’t try and dominate Nature. It sounds like that’s where you and your tribe are headed. That’s so cool!! Have you figured out where your talents might be in that sort of life?

I most often feel that the whole meek phrase is that of those who are able to communicate and work with our natural world, without (overuse?) technology. With one another on other planes...some of the best things may not be seen but felt

Posted : April 24, 2021 6:26 PM
(@cinger)

Anyone else think we will need a free-thinking dating app soon?
That is before the mainstream jawns start asking for an ocular-scan, social credit score (which isn't helped by visiting certain websites), and state-bio data ?

Posted : May 23, 2021 4:54 PM
(@cbear)
Topic starter

You’re from Philly I take it lol

Posted : May 31, 2021 12:37 PM
(@cinger)

cbear wrote:
You’re from Philly I take it lol

Eastcoast weird represent.

Maybe call the app 'Baesed and Redpilled'.

Posted : June 3, 2021 11:58 AM
(@emilyt)

Hi! Another single here... Recent transplant to southern Colorado.

Posted : September 19, 2021 6:34 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: