Clear all

Burrows Cave saga

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I have done a lot of looking into this topic, and I am even more confused than when I first heard Harry talk about this. Man, this thing could go either way. Only way we will know is to go look. But, I have at least narrowed it down to a 1 sq mile area to search. I went to his website, re-listened to the interview several times, read a couple articles and found a place that matches the clues. "IF" this cave does exist, and is not a hoax, lie or misinformation, then it should be right here. 2.5 mi south west of helm. 10 miles east of Kell. Its near the skillet river. There is a creek here too, aside from the river which was mentioned. There is a powerline easement as well. One of Harrys photos stated in the caption that it was taken facing south towards the easement. I have found the "valley", but in truth it should be a ravine or gorge. Orval Lowery was a share cropper. He raised crops and split them with the land owner, so he never owned the land. Is it true? I cant say. But I shall go look soon. Im from OK, so its not too bad a trip.

Posted : August 11, 2016 10:40 PM
Share: