Clear all

Aussie Exploration Sites?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
 Tree
(@tree)
Topic starter

Im in South East Queensland, Australia and super keen to get out and explore some unknown/restricted sites here. Anyone know of any areas or resources to point me in the right direction??

Cheers
-tree

Posted : August 10, 2016 3:16 AM
(@sculptsesh)

I got a chance to visit several sites in Australia. Unfortunately, the only place I was able to get close to that had a weird vibe was Mount Macedon, which is really far away from there. Hanging Rock is right next to Mount Macedon which has a weird history involving all these girls disappearing at the top of it, but it's overrun by people looking to solve the mystery.

Honestly, I've been to a lot of places and nothing freaked me out quite like Mount Macedon did. There was nothing out of the ordinary there other than just a super bad feeling in my gut, but I drove 1.5 hours to get to Mount Macedon and didn't spend more than 10 minutes there before leaving.

I had a good experience at Springbrook National Park which is near Gold Coast, but nothing out of the ordinary.

One of the places I wanted to go but didn't get a chance was Dularcha Rail Tunnel near Landsborough. It's just this tunnel deep in a national park that supposedly has a ghost train.

Posted : August 21, 2016 11:49 PM
(@mq22266)

Search Black Mountain for the reportedly deadly mountain of black boulders in Queensland, isolated, snake loaded and steeped in darkness. I'm in the Blue Mountains, 40 miles West of Sydney. Any one up for a THC type chat re the mountains? Drop us an email if you are in the area: empiricaltrust@iinet.net.au I'm interested in local mystery big cats. thanks Mike

Posted : September 16, 2016 8:55 PM
Share: