Robert F. Kennedy J...

Notifications
Clear all

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | The Real Anthony Fauci, AIDS, COVID, & The Medical Industrial Complex

14 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

About Today’s Guest:

For over three decades, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has been one of the world’s leading environmental advocates. He is the founder of Waterkeeper Alliance, the umbrella group for 300 local waterkeeper organizations, in 34 countries, that track down and sue polluters. Under his leadership, Waterkeeper has grown to become the world’s largest clean water advocacy organization.

Around 2005, parents of vaccine-injured children began encountering Mr. Kennedy’s speeches and writings about the toxic mercury-based preservative thimerosal. They embraced new hope that this environmental champion would finally expose the truth about vaccine injury and win justice for injured children. He is now applying his tenacious energies and sophisticated strategies to exposing the fraud and corruption within the CDC and the pharmaceutical industry, largely through his new non-profit, the Children’s Health Defense.

In the wake of the COVID pandemic, Mr. Kennedy has taken his knowledge of the corrupt infrastructure of our medical system, the CDC, and the NIAID; and written an explosive new book: The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health.

Posted : December 6, 2021 7:01 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Really enjoyed this, will get the book!
Hm just checked and its not available in the uk on amazon or book depository

Posted : December 8, 2021 10:41 AM
(@j_franz)

smaddy wrote:

Damn that’s a bummer. It’s def available in the US. Maybe a Fellow THCer can ship you one?

Posted : December 8, 2021 4:19 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ebook options available too.. 😉

You can find all the citations in the book at the following link:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/fauci_info/

Posted : December 8, 2021 7:43 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

Loved it. Would love for a cast with somebody really diving into the AIDS issues that RFKjr touched on more deeply. Seems like many of the top scientists Nobel laureates associated with the early HIV years strongly disagreed with what has become the "consensus" on it. If there's one in the backlog, I'd appreciate someone pointing me in that direction.

Posted : December 8, 2021 10:51 PM
(@ccm1951)

A massive change in our medical paradigm is afoot, the end of allopathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1L_UWTkFf4:5

Posted : December 11, 2021 11:56 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Another great interview with RFK Jr, this time with Theo Von 🙂 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNjr4WEY1ao

Light is shining on the dark forces

Posted : December 11, 2021 4:17 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

enjoypolo wrote:
Another great interview with RFK Jr, this time with Theo Von 🙂 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNjr4WEY1ao

Light is shining on the dark forces

Damn, up on youtube for 2 days? I think the wall is cracking.

Posted : December 11, 2021 4:20 PM
(@emmakblakehotmail-com)

smaddy wrote:

I got it 3 weeks ago on Amazon kindle…I wonder has that changed??

Posted : December 13, 2021 11:09 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

emmakblakehotmail-com wrote:
I got it 3 weeks ago on Amazon kindle…I wonder has that changed??

To be fair i was searching for a hard copy. I think it was available on kindle

Posted : December 13, 2021 12:46 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I'm at 2/3 into the book and boy, Bobby Kennedy's knowledge is a treasure-trove of information.
Reading this book made me realize how little I knew about the real AIDS crisis and how similar the situation was/is to this Covid saga (although the scale was probably less ambitious). Heck, I'd never questioned let alone understood the HIV-AIDS hypothesis (and how dubious it is). Duesberg's hypothesis is as fascinating as it is reminiscent of greek tragedies.
I enjoy reading about Dr Luc Montagnier's background in this whole AIDS affair, background about Gates and his ties with the Rockefeller foundation, and everything in-between.
Reminded me of good ol' THC and Corbet Report episodes 🙂

Posted : December 26, 2021 9:51 AM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

I stopped by my local grocery store here in the Portland burbs and saw the bulletin board while I was grabbing the cart.

It's usually littered with ads and business cards but today it was almost empty save for one prominently posted 8 x 11 flyer.

It was from the Children's Health Defense.:cool:

Posted : December 27, 2021 4:02 AM
(@personman)
Trusted Member

ccm1951 wrote:
A massive change in our medical paradigm is afoot, the end of allopathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1L_UWTkFf4:5

This video, which I am still watching, uses a number a classic propaganda techniques. I can appreciate what they're doing and broadly agree with their position, there seem to be problems with their approach

Posted : January 3, 2022 8:53 AM
(@emmakblakehotmail-com)

personman wrote:
This video, which I am still watching, uses a number a classic propaganda techniques. I can appreciate what they're doing and broadly agree with their position, there seem to be problems with their approach

I feel great regret that I allowed my children to be vaccinated during the same years of these studies mentioned 2005-2015 and 3/4 have some chronic condition eg: allergies, rhinitis, GERD, eczema, ADHD only the youngest one not I stopped 1/2 way through the schedule with her…now a lot of time spent improving their health

Posted : January 3, 2022 7:58 PM
Share: