Notifications
Clear all

Pierre Sabak - Holographic Culture, Angelic Sailors & The Divine Invasion

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@bdon713)
Topic starter

so. frickin. AWESOME that you had Pierre Sabak on THC, mr. Carlwood!!

ive been following a handful of his interviews over the past year or two, and he really is a legit symbologist and honestly a true diviner and iconic theologian !!

although many could surmise his symbolic descriptions as being drawn from islam, judaism, and christianity, it can really be applied universally to world religions..

'The Angels' as he says many times thru-out this interview are, according to us gnostics (gnostic sethians when coming from me personally) are from EITHER a 'light realm' known as the PLEROMA, which resides (as it may) above the 'darkness' which barriers the 'various realms of matter'... - or the 'realms of Matter' which is archonic forces.. but regardless they were formed from 'the fire' that was first introduced by Pistis Sophia, the holy spirit, and 'mother' of the 'chief archon'...

great interview with a truly knowledgeable man - continue the great esotericism and informing the public of this hidden knowledge that grows like an immortal fruit,
able to withstand all plagues and pests, able to mature thru the ages to bear an eternal lineage !!

<3 - abba bdon

Posted : June 15, 2021 9:29 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

I really enjoyed this episode and will definitely buy the book..right up my street

Posted : June 16, 2021 11:54 AM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

I believe he knows what he is talking about and assume he is better at writing than speaking about the subject. The show felt like I was listening a guy reading a dictionary.

Posted : June 21, 2021 1:09 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

lowertopmute wrote:
I believe he knows what he is talking about and assume he is better at writing than speaking about the subject. The show felt like I was listening a guy reading a dictionary.

Its true but I think I liked that he was to the point.

Posted : June 21, 2021 7:58 PM
Share: