Dr. Tom Zinser | Sub-Personalities, Entity Attachment, & Gerod

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

[IMG width=196px] https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Dr-Tom-Zinser-Soul-Centered-Healing-Spirits-Interview-on-The-Higherside-Chats-Podcast.jp g" target="_blank">https://www.thehighersidechats.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Dr-Tom-Zinser-Soul-Centered-Healing-Spirits-Interview-on-The-Higherside-Chats-Podcast.jp g"/> [/IMG]

Dr. Tom Zinser was a clinical psychologist who was having trouble helping some of his patients. Through a series of events, he ended up dialoging with a channeled entity named Gerod. Dr. Zinser was able to vet Gerod by taking his advice back to his clients and seeing real, tangible results from Gerod’s advice. This spawned a 14 year long relationship between Dr. Zinser and Gerod, thousands of clients helped, and a new modality of healing that Dr. Zinser called Soul Centered Healing.

Read all about it in Dr. Zinser’s book: Soul-Centered Healing: A Psychologist’s Extraordinary Journey into the Realms of Sub-Personalities, Spirits, and Past Lives.

Posted : June 11, 2021 8:12 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

This was a great episode to listen to, definitely need to go over one more time. Love to take peeks into source world 😉
Big thanks to Dr Zinser, Gerod, and of course Greg!

Posted : June 11, 2021 8:18 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

I was struck by how similar his description of discarnate personalities aligned, imo, with how Dr. Stephen Skinner describes spirits in the grimoire traditions. Great stuff!

Posted : June 11, 2021 9:09 PM
(@locohefe)

I really enjoyed this episode and would love to hear more ! I've been interested in spirit attachment since hearing about the work of Dr. Edith Fiore. The specificity between types of guides was really interesting as well. I've been looking into many different channels over the years since discovering Kryon when his first book literally flew off the shelf at my local book store. I bought it immediately of course . Gerod seems to speak the truth. Or at least it feels like the Truth to me . Love your show Greg !!!!!

Posted : June 13, 2021 12:26 AM
(@galaxygirl2035)
Eminent Member

Loved this episode. I do work in spirit realm with helping people reintegrate these sub personalities back into the whole. Sometimes this is also called soul retrieval. This was great hearing someone talk about something I've been doing for so long 🙂 Also, just from my experiences, spirit guides are aspects of the Higher Self. Higher Self is an aspect of even higher level version of "us". we are essentially onion layers

Posted : June 14, 2021 7:06 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Just finished listening to this and really enjoyed it. Recently I've been reading the sufi message of Hazrat Inayat Khan, vol 1 and there's a lot of congruence with his explanation on the manifestation of the soul

Posted : June 25, 2021 1:52 PM
Share: