Notifications
Clear all

Joseph Farrell: Microcosm and Medium

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ephraimlad)
Topic starter

Farrell really struck a chord with me on this HSC episode. He's right: man used to instinctively KNOW how to use music and art in such a way as to invoke feelings and inspiration in people. Since we know - via "quantum theory" - that man also has creative power via thought and observation, Farrell concludes that a malevolent group is purposefully redefining music and art to be a (harmless/exoteric) narcissistic expression of ourselves.

As a software engineer, I noted sometime ago that Plato's Forms is an ancient but accurate description of what we call OOP (Object Oriented Programming) today. Creation breaks down into distinct objects - each object (and its behavior) defined by its methods and attributes. To invoke a response from an object, call a method with its parameters, and you get a response (and potentially a transaction). There even appears to be cosmic parallels to the rules of polymorphism, encapsulation and inheritance: As Above, So Below.

There is - and always has been - a malevolent group that has command-line access to this Cosmic Operating System. We're stuck with Windows 3.0.

Farrell does dig a hole here, because he (and previous guests) have noted a potential correlation between DNA and one's ability to naturally identify and express/manipulate the rules of Creation. This would mean that race and tribe is, indeed, important. To obfuscate the tribes of humanity is to further dilute their ability to resist this malevolent group (which takes great care to keep their bloodline).

In the original Flash Gordon movie (1936) the evil Emperor Ming praised his scientist underling for having created a ray which would exterminate his enemies. "That's just it, sire!" the scientist said. "Wouldn't it be better to destroy only those having the intelligence to resist you? The rest will only serve you."

Posted : June 9, 2019 11:29 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I can second that. Farrell is one of those guests who brings a wide breadth of knowledge, experiences, and insights: music, including classical music; the arts; eastern European culture; psi phenomena, as well as his signature zippo *clicks* 😎

I like your analysis on programming and "reality". One of those rabbits hole I love to dig up is DARPA, and forgive me for mentioning this name yet again, but in one of Wilcock's book (I think it was Ascension Mysteries) it was basically mentioned that TCP/IP system used in computer systems (e.g., 192.0.0.1) originates from its cosmic "IP" counterpart.

According to his insider, Earth's IP (Stargate) address is 7.5.3.84.70.24.606, with the last 3 digits allegedly corresponding to our Earth (606), 24 corresponding to our Solar System, all the way up to the corresponding Galactic Cluster (7) (probably easier to explain from left to right..) I have no-way to confirm this, and it sounds crazy, but I dig the possibility, and give creds to it if not for the novelty (and the efficacy to tune at cosmic scales) of the idea!:eek::rolleyes:

To come back to Farrell, I'm glad he also mentioned the influence of spooks, and billionaires, on modern arts recent development. Here's a link written by Carey Dunne who writes about this, and her interview in Langley with their PR, and sheds some light on the Agency's art collection.

PS: Something I learned from a HK movie recently (Internal Affairs) was that you could use numbers for musical notations (1-7: do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti) and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like Walter Russell's descriptions of numbers going -4/4+ rythmically. Colors/Sounds.

Posted : June 9, 2019 5:15 PM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

ephraimlad wrote:
Farrell does dig a hole here, because he (and previous guests) have noted a potential correlation between DNA and one's ability to naturally identify and express/manipulate the rules of Creation. This would mean that race and tribe is, indeed, important. To obfuscate the tribes of humanity is to further dilute their ability to resist this malevolent group (which takes great care to keep their bloodline).

I believe it is important, and it's something Rudolph Steiner talks about quite extensively. He has a very interesting esoteric viewpoint on blood, and he believes that 'closed' bloodlines (I'm trying to avoid saying 'pure' and getting the racism police calling) have a different kind of consciousness than open bloodlines. The closed bloodlines have a much more magical consciousness, and a closer connection to the spirit world. I think this is why the kleptocracy pushes an open borders, equality let's all mush together kind of philosophy.

As a "bitsa" myself (bits a' this, bits a' that) I am fascinated by the concept, and it's a challenge for me to reconstruct a metaphysics which can include and improve all the components of my makeup.

Posted : July 24, 2019 12:36 AM
Share: