Alison McDowell | G...

Notifications
Clear all

Alison McDowell | Graphene World Order, Bio-Surveillance State & The Better Story

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

About Today’s Guest:

Alison McDowell is a mother and dedicated researcher studying the working parts of the World Economic Forum’s declared “Fourth Industrial Revolution” and the global takeover of industries and public policies by the central banks, multinational corporations, big tech technocrats and billionaire funded foundations.

Follow Alison’s work at Wrench In The Gears & watch her recent presentations:

–Biometric Health Passports And The Panopticon
–Level Up: Life In A Post-Pandemic Video Game
–Smart Cities, The Transhumanist Game and Lifelong Learning – Talk Given in Tucson June 10-11, 2021
–Pt. 1 – New York Nano: Maple Nation Transmutes Neurotech Empire
–Pt. 2 – New York Nano: Maple Nation Transmutes Neurotech Empire

Posted : August 1, 2021 4:05 PM
Wanderer
(@wanderer)
Eminent Member

Alison's research is great, and I'm glad I'm on the same page as her and Greg in understanding so many aspects of the actions by the empire in 2020.

My intuition was that there is a new weapon system that is a combination of the vaccine and the new and improved cell phone system, but I'm just learning about graphene oxide and how programmable humans can be.

I also think the gain-of-function is real, but it requires a more reliable deliver system, and the vaccine can be relied upon for that as well.

Inclusion of gain-of-function controversy in the corporate media is a way for them to keep the virus as the issue. Even if Fauci designed it and released it intentionally, you still need a vaccine, right?

Posted : August 1, 2021 8:33 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Another great episode with Alison! Still processing all the information: including the meta-verse is something I increasingly hear around.

It also jives with Whitney Webb’s latest investigation piece on H(ealth) ARPA that is actively trying to parasite humanity by 2030.
just a small aside, this is within the 28-32 time frame predicted by Armstrong Economics for a next massive transfer of wealth (ie, wars).

Really loved that she mentioned Elana Freeland, her upcoming book on biotech, and her Esoteric America book-series which are highly recommended (and prophetic of current times).
As well mentions of John Worrell Kelly.

- Graphene seems like an area for a tremendous leap forward in terms of technology, both in negative and positive scenarios. So my hope is that the benefits will outweigh the costs. It’s also mentioned by a few insiders to be already used within classified programs.

last but not least, the Good Story story was wise and is much needed. Not playing in the divide and conquer game.

Posted : August 2, 2021 2:53 PM
Share: