24 Likes
gordnz1
(@gordnz1)
Topic starter

Who is going to drink the turpentine?

Posted : March 23, 2022 9:34 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

I live in the UK. I have been taking Rustins pure gum turpentine on and off for 4 years. I checked their data sheets to ensure it is pure turpentine and I called them up to confirm its purity. Diamond g is always talked about bit it is expensive which is why I tried the rustins. 

I just stack 3 sugar cubes and pour turps over until the turps begins to run out of bottom cube. I chew the cubes and wash down with water. I don't enjoy it but my girlfriend likes it.

I also have done oil pulling with it which is basically just using it as mouth wash until you feel it thicken then spit out. Blood takes around 2 mins to circulate full body so I try to aim for 4 mins incase it helps.

When I first did it the world seemed more colourful. I felt better. I had cats most of my childhood and spent 2 years backpacking Asia and Australia always in the water so may have picked up Toxoplasma gondii parasite. I have not taken any turps for a while but will be very soon.

I got one of my workmates to try it then a few days later a mouth ulcer (canker sore) he had for over a year had gone. He is a heavy drinker and was a cocaine fiend at the time which is why I think he had the sore for so long.

My dog had a tooth infection and I just dipped my finger in the turps and rubbed her gums. She does not like it but it does her no harm. She just rubs her face on the floor and soon forgets when I give her a treat. The swelling in her face vanished in a few days. If you google turpentine treatment you will find plenty of old treatment for parasites in farm animals like goats.

I have done other alt health like colonics and coffee enemas, raw food etc. 

Thanks 

Posted : March 24, 2022 5:00 PM
gordnz1, FarminTruth, Socalfungal and 3 people reacted
FarminTruth
(@farmintruth)
Eminent Member

I'm out on the coffee enema. But this episode did really get me thinking about researching the idea of supplementing . Does anyone have any links to some good information? 

Posted : March 25, 2022 11:02 PM
(@ifiwasabird)

I just ordered some, as well as some activated charcoal and pre/probiotics. I read the charcoal can help with die-off symptoms. Maybe only take one dose.. may do it for 2 weeks. I will report my findings either way!

Posted : March 26, 2022 3:36 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

@farmintruth 

https://youtube.com/c/DrEricBergDC

https://youtube.com/c/drekberg

2 good channels for all kinds of health issues.

Posted : March 28, 2022 7:14 AM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Just started a turps test

I wanted to know if the good feeling I get when I eat the turps sugar cubes is a sugar high as I mainly do it on an empty stomach.

So I just took a tablespoon of rustins pure gum turpentine and I feel great. Lips have a slight tingle, brain feels alive.

Also when we talk about the pineal gland being like a pine Cone perhaps turps ( essential oil of pine tree) is the way to open your minds eye. I will be taking some later as I dont do things by half and will do it for the next 7 days.

Just activated find my phone incase I drop dead while walking the dog in the countryside. Lol

Posted : March 28, 2022 9:29 AM
gordnz1, FarminTruth, gordnz1 and 1 people reacted
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Warning graphic content.

I feel completely fine no death. I had covid 2 weeks ago and was having trouble shaking the cough but that seems to be gone now. My girlfriend still has the cough and she will try turps witgiuy sugar when she gets home. 

After 90 mins I did need to go to toilet which was very watery and had white bits in it. No obvious worms.

My 70 mother has a cold so going to see if she will try it.

Will keep updates coming 

Posted : March 28, 2022 12:45 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

I was going to do the turps twice a day but due to the amount of toilet trips that start after 2 hours I decide not to do the second dose as I prefer sleep. 

Instead I will double the dose for next few days. Today I took 2 table spoons in a shot glass. Probably a bit more as the measuring spoon overflowed a little bit probably 30ml total. I feel even better. 

Tomorrow I will decide whether to do 45ml or 60ml.

Posted : March 30, 2022 7:57 AM
(@dingus)
Trusted Member

Awesome episode, even if she did treat Greg a bit rough on the childbirth experience.  I have taken Turp many many times after reading The Protocol five years ago.  Nothing but good experience.

A tie in to the THC main theme, it seems that marijuana includes a number of terpenes, the most prevalent one being α-pinene.  And guess what Turpentine is made of? I wonder if smoking a little smoke will enhance the Turpentine benefits.

https://www.siranaturals.org/blog/cannabis-terpenes-alpha-pinene

Posted : March 30, 2022 4:57 PM
lowertopmute, gordnz1, lowertopmute and 1 people reacted
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

I read on a blog somewhere that that drinking pine needle tea (and other evergreen trees such as Douglas fir) can help detox the body from the jab.  If it does, it makes sense turp can do the same thing and do it better.

I’m sorry I don’t remember the site, I thought I had bookmarked it.  But I do remember the blogger had lots of posts with pretty credible info & sources.

Posted : April 1, 2022 7:51 PM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Couple of links with pinene research

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.583211/full

Posted : April 5, 2022 6:59 AM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6920849/

Turpentine goes way beyond worms and candida

Posted : April 5, 2022 7:00 AM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

I have been taking turps all week and cured my depression and anxiety. I have passed lots of candida probably albicans and possible liver stones. I could feel movement just below liver maybe biliary duct and gallbladder. I checked of liver was sore by pressing finger under right ribs. No pain. I have done 16 liver hulda Clarke liver flushes over past 10 years had 2 colonics a good few enemas but nothing like that in past 3 or 4 years. I always have 2 or 3 number 2 per day. I am wheat intolerant/ celiac as test was inconclusive. For me the recommended teaspoon on sugar was not enough and I think the dose would only extend the process but perhaps its needed if you have poor elimination pathways. I have taken at least a tablespoon everyday for 6 days in a row the most being tablespoons plus overspill maybe 30ish ml. I after 2 hours I got quite strong gut pains like a stab that lasts upto a minute. This is my cue to get to the toilet and almost instant relief after a very strong release. Lots a white floaty bits with ball type structures that remind me of liver flush results with a similar smell, I think it's what stuff stored in gallbladder smells like. I took a tablespoon yesterday and went to toilet but nothing amazing just soft poop.

My sister has tested positive for covid but is not sure about taking turps and my mam probably has covid aswell. I gave my mam who has had 2 astrazeneca shots a tablespoon of turps a few days ago in the middle of her covid and she was a bit fuzzy the next day but the next 3 days she was up and helping me cook our food then she did all washing up and put away dishes.then yesterday she woke up feeling poorly again with no energy and sleeping all day with no appetite. I went back to hers with my turps but she qas asleep so i left her to rest. This morning i will be giving her a tablespoon and sit with her. She has been suffering from dementia for a few years and doctors don't know the cause as its not alzheimer's disease. I think it could be sleep apnea as I noticed her breathing was not great while asleep.

After reading all the links above I am going to keep taking it for a while and have been reading about petroleum 100/140 degrees. I found the German version of nexus magazine issue 40 and If I can I will use Google lens to translate and screen shot to post the 8 page article here.

That's enough for now. I will answer any  questions you have.

Thanks

Posted : April 5, 2022 7:33 AM
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member

Elderly woman in Greece ingested 200ml of turpentine and fully recovered with no lasting effects despite doctors fearing the worst.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9167245/

Posted : April 8, 2022 4:48 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: