Clear all

crrow777 James Alfred 2!

12 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
chaoticwave
(@chaoticwave)
Topic starter

I just started listening to this episode. Sorry if you mention it during the rest of the show. Don't want to forget...

All of the Hadibov material talks of octaves and frequencies. When he said the "440" object, I couldn't help but think that our music is produced at 440Hz. Some argue that's a disruptive frequency and we prefer 432Hz.

Just wanted to throw that into the mix. Seems apropos.

Posted : December 7, 2015 5:36 AM
(@adamddvorak)

Nice! I'm only half way through this episode, but I heard the 440 mention as well, which is another topic I'm very interested in but have not been able to find much more information on besides Dr. Leonard Horowitz and his interviews and online published papers. A merging of these two subjects would be fascinating!

Posted : December 7, 2015 3:02 PM
chaoticwave
(@chaoticwave)
Topic starter

Here's a link with some info about 440hz: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/08/440hz-music-conspiracy-to-detune-good-vibrations-from-natural-432hz.html

The other thing I realized, and it may or may not be significant, is the difference in frequency is 18hz. 18 is, of course 6+6+6 lol. I have no fear of that number in any way, in fact I see it quite often.

But I'm not on the "god squad" so it makes me smile. 🙂

Posted : December 8, 2015 4:11 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Whoa, great story! I grew my own weeds for a couple of crops with a bunch of lights, 20 pots, the whole deal....nice going on the shrooms. The idea of a spider entity tends to come up a lot, just look at the movie references in the comments section. I love to hear a personal story where it shows up too, how strange. Thanks for sharing, don't worry, we're in the trust tree, with the nest.

Posted : December 9, 2015 9:04 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Good catch, it was definitely in my notes, but something got me side tracked and we didn't make it back. As silly as it all sounds, the connections keep adding up.

Posted : December 9, 2015 9:06 AM
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member

Alright. So I have no attachment whatsoever to shrooms, or anything else. I am surrounded be acacia Victoria, being in Oz, and am wondering if it is a source of diamondtree. Anyhow,

I did read an idea that the difference between the Khemetens worshiping the Christ,(Osiris style) and the Jehovah type things is that the "One true god" ers, or Christos were into acacia, distilled over quite some time in the roots. Mushrooms, paracytic style, spawn.

Posted : December 9, 2015 1:13 PM
(@hammer1)
Eminent Member

Sorry. Got cut off. The idea was, from some Swedish guy, that the Osiris, Christ type of worshipers were using DMT in communion, and the Jehovan, Old testament God style of worshipers were using mushrooms

His idea was that the ones using a parasitic thing to commune, mushrooms, evolved a parasitic religion.
The idea really interested me.

Posted : December 9, 2015 10:13 PM
(@green218)

Amazing interview.Thank you all so much for this work. Have loved HSC for years but only recently joined plus. The hadibov material is mind blowing, but makes a hell of a lot of sense. Does James have any idea or translated enough to know if there is any escape from this system? Also deeply resonate with "Tricked by the light" material, is this the way out does any body think? Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Posted : December 10, 2015 4:50 PM
(@mossrocket)

Is there any word on Crrow777radio.com yet?
I'm intrigued...

Posted : December 11, 2015 5:17 AM
(@hatzsouk)

Man what a fantastic show! It changed my life! Just kidding! Reincarnation ? Their was a TV series just recently where a scientist discovered information in harmonic frequencies and where a group of people on the earth use the harmonic frequencies to jump "reincarnate" from meat jacket to meat jacket! Anyway I thought you guys might like to see these photos I took TODAY in the city of Melbourne Australia! Right in the heart of the city is this statue of an OWL!!! WTF??? It is farken HUGE!

Posted : December 18, 2015 1:15 PM
vikinghorn
(@vikinghorn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fphxusp_q5w

Crrow's opinion on chemtrails sounded good. Reminded me of the plot in finding nemo. Block out the view to get assistance from up high.
Might be something more positive in it than we think!?

Posted : July 16, 2017 7:55 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

I especially enjoy a show when two guys like Greg & Crow777 get together to shoot the shit for a couple of hours to share battleground stories & compare scars. Cheers!

Posted : April 14, 2018 5:37 PM
Share: