Notifications
Clear all

Isaac Weishaupt | Magick, Music, Blood Sacrifice, The Illuminati

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@steveopdx)
Topic starter

New Plus subscriber here so I am catching up on archived shows. Really enjoyed this one about Hip Hop being taken over by the Illuminati.
However, I was a little concerned about the story you told at the end after you were recapping the show when you went to some Hollywood mogul's house.
I cannot stress enough that for your own safety that you please delete the picture you said you took. Even having that on your phone is enough to get you imprisoned regardless of the circumstances you took it under. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you delete that picture if you still have it.
I thoroughly enjoy your show or else I wouldn't have paid for it because I never pay for any of these kinds of shows. But the free versions left me wanting to hear more of the episodes that were only available to Plus members. I would hate for someone to use that picture against you even though you took it for the right reasons.
Keep up the great shows and I will enjoy going back through the archives and look forward to new episodes.
I hope you are able to see this post or at least someone who has direct contact with you can relay it to you.

Thank you.

Posted : November 17, 2015 3:44 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Haha Yeah, I actually considered that myself afterwards. I have deleted it, but only after I showed a good number of people I trust just to verify it's existence if it ever comes up again. There's really no safe way or reason to hang on to a photo of a young naked boy. I appreciate your concern and welcome to the club! It's not my favorite system either, but it's the only way to do this and make a consistent (ad free) living really.

Posted : November 17, 2015 4:16 PM
(@dankmoody)

TheCarlwood wrote: Haha Yeah, I actually considered that myself afterwards. I have deleted it, but only after I showed a good number of people I trust just to verify it's existence if it ever comes up again. There's really no safe way or reason to hang on to a photo of a young naked boy. I appreciate your concern and welcome to the club! It's not my favorite system either, but it's the only way to do this and make a consistent (ad free) living really.

I don't know if you ever further investigated the weird thing with the music playing when you lost his audio but just in case not, that was actually a Beyonce song playing... I could make out Jay-Z rapping just enough to hear "Run Base like Juan Pierre" it's from his verse in a Beyonce song called "Deja Vu." So right after you guys finished talking about Beyonce that adds at least a few more layers of weirdness lol.

Posted : June 13, 2017 11:12 PM
Share: