Clear all

Allen greenfield

3 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
(@lowertopmute)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

The topic of sex magic would be interesting if he talked about it. I just switched off after his minimum wage story. Just after he admits to not wanting to talk about how to do the magic so people have to buy the book. Guests who talk about themselves rather than the subject usually bore me. I won't be buying his book as imagine the book will be much the same.

The other guest I switched off was dr richard Alan Miller. His story was on the edge of believability until he said he trained with Bruce Lee. I admit I have not bothered to research any of his story but Bruce Lee did not like the ridiculous kung fu examples like monkey style etc. He was wing chin until america when he realised the need for boxing and fencing to close the distance. After Miller episode I did not listen to thc for a month. 

Posted : May 6, 2022 1:47 PM
Frater222 and Frater222 reacted
(@samtran72)
Eminent Member

Aw, I really enjoyed it! I love when Arl Fellers talk about their adventures in life and felt lucky to be hearing them. And Mr. Greenfield is just nice to listen to, like an ear hug it was. The two hours flew over 😊 and I wasn't even gonna listen to it cos sex magic isn't really my bag! Glad I did xXx 

Posted : May 9, 2022 8:47 PM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @lowertopmute

The topic of sex magic would be interesting if he talked about it. I just switched off after his minimum wage story. Just after he admits to not wanting to talk about how to do the magic so people have to buy the book. Guests who talk about themselves rather than the subject usually bore me. I won't be buying his book as imagine the book will be much the same.

The other guest I switched off was dr richard Alan Miller. His story was on the edge of believability until he said he trained with Bruce Lee. I admit I have not bothered to research any of his story but Bruce Lee did not like the ridiculous kung fu examples like monkey style etc. He was wing chin until america when he realised the need for boxing and fencing to close the distance. After Miller episode I did not listen to thc for a month. 

hey now... i know allen personally so only i can say that type of stuff, lol... but yeah, i know what you mean.  however, i do caution you as referring to allen in the same breath as r. alan miller....as i made a post recently when i caught him in a lie. 

seen here:

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/forum/thc-episodes-530/dr-richard-alan-miller-mind-portals-cosmobiology-surfing-the-holographic-universe/#post-14588

i highly respect allen's work but yeah....allen is allen....so i hear you.  i mean, i could say more. but i prefer to focus on the work and not the personality and i think he has done great work.  and was beyond happy when his work found a new audience with hellier. i mean, i had an autographed copy of secret cypher over 20 years ago.  

the whole thing with sex magick is pretty simple when you break it down... the sexual fluids have mojo in them. 

thought it was pretty funny hearing greg talking about people being turned off with sex magick because it meant you had to ingest the semen mixed with vaginal fluids... lol  

for the record... you ingest it via sublingual  method...meaning under the tongue.  

but dont be uptight yall... put that sperm and vaginal fluid under your tongue and super charge dat magick!!! 😉

Posted : May 16, 2022 6:25 PM
Share: