Clear all

Vision Board Creator/Artist/graphic designer/consultant lolz

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 z3n8
(@z3n8)
Topic starter

The vision board/treasure map will come in the form of a jpeg that you can print out if you wish and put all over your abode/life to manifest what you wish. It is important to understand that you must be centered about what you seek or you will manifest things from all over.

I help you put it all on one graphic, I know something like this could potentially be embarrassing to share with somebody but you have my strictest of confidentiality and I will not judge you by what you seek, mine is pretty funny it is filled with lotteries and credit cards being paid off and cat charities and some other fun stuff.

I will work with you to come up with about 10-20-30 things graphically that I can fit on the picture it helps if you send me a list of things you want included like logos, power words, pictures you adore, religious symbols, etc ๐Ÿ™‚

Lamination helps if you want to display it in the bathroom. I supply the graphic via email when all done and I am happy to do up to 3 revisions for you!! when some of your goals are met. ๐Ÿ™‚

It is important to have things on your board like targeted images that will produce the most result psychically and an added bonus that most people don't know about is keeping all your images within a border so you remain centered and don't get carried away by your impulses in manifesting what you seek. it may take up to a week or two to complete and I need you to be a keener and respond quickly to my repeated requests for clarification or further needs with your treasure map, I want you to be happy with the end result ๐Ÿ™‚

CLicK Me to Go str8 to the Option to buy this service ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : March 20, 2016 7:03 AM
Share: