Notifications
Clear all

My book - The Story of Number

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@meme-troll)
Topic starter

I wrote a short book exploring symbols and esoterica, pinning it all to a numerology framework. It is getting mixed reviews from family and friends, which is pretty much what I expected.

At the time I wrote this book, I was suffering a crisis of faith. It was not a crisis of orthodoxy, mind you. I gave up on my native born Mormon roots at age 14. This crisis was born out of the fact that I couldn't tell the truth from fiction - the world is so full of lies. I needed to set up a very basic framework for myself, something I could use to judge all the contradictory information that is out in the world. This book describes my religion because it is the way I bind myself with my beliefs. Are there lies in my belief? Of course. Belief always contains lie (be'lie'f). But I mean to minimize them. At the time, I was studying a lot of Manly P. Hall, Joseph Campbell, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Marty Leeds, and Vigilant Citizen, among many others.

It can be found here http://www.lulu.com/shop/m-andrew-jones/the-story-of-number/paperback/product-22653957.html
It is 64 pages in length (short and sweet). Written and Illustrated by yours truly.

- Meme Troll

P.S. The Carlwood, don't bother ordering it. I am sending you a copy via snail mail.

Posted : April 20, 2016 7:37 PM
Share: