Clear all

Tech support new forums

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@unosimpsongmail-com)
Topic starter

Hey,

I'm having a few issues navigating, some weirdness with the selections at the top.

Greg, in your intro forum, you call them overarching categories, without mention of the word forum. If you called them overarching forums it would really help keep the terminology consistent. It would also help because I've had problems with the functionality of the forums drop down menu, and it took me quite a while to realise that it's not me.

Following on with the forums drop down menu problem, i didn't know how to get to the 'forum home' a few times and i kept hitting the home link. Can we please just agree that it we're in forums and we want to go home, we actually want to go to the forums home?

Only the squid needs a link to THC+. The little home icon and the word home should link to the main forums page.

why not make things really easy by having a new forum called new forum tech support?

Greg, have you done any debugging logged in as Joe blow instead of as an admin?
Search for something that will come up with no results, like afuuwhwi
Try to use the forums drop down, the first item forums doesn't do anything.
The only way i can see to get back to forums home is to click on home, go to THC+, then click on forums to come back at the top

Also i can't save any personal info like location, only the photo sticks.

Posted : February 22, 2017 2:41 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hey unosimpson, I understand your frustration. In order to get to the "Forum Home" or to navigate in the forum back out to a category you can click the words in the black bar near the top of each page that states "Forums>...Troubleshooting" for example. If you click the word "Forums" it will take you to the main Forum page that lists all of the main categories. If you click the "Troubleshooting" word it will take you back to the Troubleshooting category so you could read more posts in "Troubleshooting", or if you wanted to go back out to the main forum to see all of the categories you could click on "Forums".

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Posted : March 11, 2017 5:17 PM
Share: