Clear all

Plus site profile picture - how?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@dzhonijstorpeeda)
Topic starter

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me how to add picture to my Plus site profile? After site updates (?) my previous one disappeared. I can`t find the option to do that.

Posted : February 14, 2017 2:13 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Right, it's been removed. I wanted to thin down the Plus site. No sense in having two profiles, so now THC+ is only related to your subscription and listening to the show, and everything else is on the forum side.

Posted : February 14, 2017 6:39 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

How come some Plus people at the other site get avatars and some have lost theirs?

Just askin'.

Posted : February 14, 2017 9:21 PM
(@dzhonijstorpeeda)
Topic starter

TheCarlwood wrote: Right, it's been removed. I wanted to thin down the Plus site. No sense in having two profiles, so now THC+ is only related to your subscription and listening to the show, and everything else is on the forum side.

So you`re saying that I won`t be able to add picture to my THC+ site profile 🙁 ? That would really suck, cuz some people still have theirs and mine now is empty gray nothingness. Profile picture made it a lot easier to find my or other users posts in comment section.. and comment section looked a lot prettier.

Posted : February 15, 2017 9:04 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Those people have set up photos that work across all Wordpress websites I believe. I think it has something to do with http://en.gravatar.com/

Posted : February 17, 2017 4:20 PM
Share: