Notifications
Clear all

RSS Feed stopped working

19 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@johnnyhelpsalot)
Topic starter

My PW to the site stopped working- so I reset it and I figured I needed to re-enter it into my RSS Feed in Pocket Casts APP. I tried to re-enter the RSS feed the same way has before which worked up until the other day with my new PW and It the Pocket Casts APP displays "No podcast found" . Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

johnnyhelpsalot

Posted : March 1, 2017 2:47 PM
(@podworm)

Yeah my feed stopped working too. Using Podcast Addict on a Pixel phone. Its now serving a message saying 'Broken RSS feed: Doesn't look like a valid RSS feed... First tag:html"

Posted : March 17, 2017 9:25 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

You might have to make sure your subscription is up to date. Other than that I have no way of troubleshooting the issue.

Posted : March 30, 2017 11:14 PM
(@theorphanedendorphin)

im having the same problem. my subscription was renewed last month and ever since my podcast addict app wont update. i get the error -

last update failed - RSS feed permanently rediredcted to an invalid feed url: https://thehighersidechatsplus.com/

(i did enter the full address with the feed/thc-plus at the end)

Posted : June 24, 2017 7:14 AM
(@deliverance)

I have the same problem, can not get it to work with podcast addict or beyond podcast app

Posted : July 16, 2017 9:33 PM
cthulhupunk
(@cthulhupunk)

Problems here also.
Have tried unsubscribing and resubscribing in both Pocket Casts and Podcast Addict apps on Android. One shows last show as Oct 2016. The other, June 2015!!
All was fine till a couple of days ago
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...

Posted : July 19, 2017 12:04 AM
(@bigfec)

cthulhupunk wrote: Problems here also.
Have tried unsubscribing and resubscribing in both Pocket Casts and Podcast Addict apps on Android. One shows last show as Oct 2016. The other, June 2015!!
All was fine till a couple of days ago
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...

Same here - Applle's Podsast app now has only 1 show from 8th June 2015!! Help??

Posted : July 20, 2017 11:57 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I can't do anything about the situation except to tell you to get a hold of Greg directly. In the "Help" section of the plus he states:

If you have any issues, just email TheHighersideChatsTeam@gmail.com with "Plus Subscription Issue" in the subject line.

Thanks,

-Greg

That is the best approach to getting your level of problems' solved. I'm sorry that I am unable to help more.

Posted : July 21, 2017 5:41 PM
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member

Issues here too 🙁
I use Pocket Casts on Android.
The plus feed stopped updating, though the free one still works.
I unsubscribed, reset my password, resubscribed, now I only see 1 ep in the feed 🙁 it actually got worse!

Hoping Greg can get this sorted.

Posted : July 23, 2017 3:20 AM
(@deliverance)

deliverance wrote: I have the same problem, can not get it to work with podcast addict or beyond podcast app

I've tried again today and now i can see 32 episodes, and the newest ones, so i think the issue is solved

Posted : July 27, 2017 1:55 PM
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member

deliverance wrote: I've tried again today and now i can see 32 episodes, and the newest ones, so i think the issue is solved

Same here.

Posted : July 28, 2017 12:58 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Yup, sorry, I think it should be fixed now. Although I still have some changes to make, at least it's up and updated!

Posted : July 28, 2017 9:06 PM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

Is anyone else still having issues with the RSS?

I use Pocketcasts too and it still isnt working for me.

Posted : August 2, 2017 11:54 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

thegdolla wrote: Is anyone else still having issues with the RSS?

I use Pocketcasts too and it still isnt working for me.

You're right. It's still having issues. I'm in communication with the guy who runs Powerpress to get this worked out, but communication is slow. Just have to use the THC+ site in your mobile browser for the time being. Sorry!

Posted : August 5, 2017 8:58 PM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

no worries, hope it gets sorted soon 🙂

Posted : August 6, 2017 1:05 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: